Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoubleDees View Post
    those were atleast 27 holes rounds
    It was something like 29 holes I think. It was an odd amount of holes for a course.
    Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

It looks like 29 holes in the stats. Roger is looking into it. Discovering this Sushi event will also help Feldberg who might move up a point to tie Kenny for second. We'll see if there are some other oddball hole count events that might have been missed also.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Kennedy View Post
        It looks like 29 holes in the stats. Roger is looking into it. Discovering this Sushi event will also help Feldberg who might move up a point to tie Kenny for second. We'll see if there are some other oddball hole count events that might have been missed also.
        Thanks for looking into that for us Chuck, looks like the data has been updated and Feldberg moved ahead of Climo thanks to the Aloha Sushi Classic. It also made me jump up about 3 or 4 places.
        Innova Champion Discs
        Discmania
        huk lab
        Keen Footwear
        Grip EQ Disc Golf Bags
        Stimpi Ridge Disc Golf in Spokane, WA
        Play it Again Sports Corvallis and Eugene

Comment

No problem. Roger realized that he was filtering out all B-tiers with less than three rounds forgetting that rounds could be 27+ holes for a few events. I think Aloha Sushi was the only one of a handful that really impacted anyone in the top of the standings but thanks for catching that for us.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X