X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pier Park course record

Does anyone have reliable knowledge of the course record at Pier Park? Disc golf scene says that it's -11 (43). I know that traveling pros come in sometimes and just destroy it, and maybe someone knows of a better score? Then on top of that, there is the fact that sometimes the course plays easier or more difficult depending on the basket placements...

Please reply only if you happen to be well informed on the matter.

I share it with Brody Miller. When Dave Feldberg & Andrew Rich shot 10's the park was in a more difficult layout.

http://www.nwdiscgolfnews.com/course_records.php

When I shot an 11 down 15 was short. I am not sure if 7 or 11 were short or long.

My round was witnessed by Matt Crider, Kel, and Torry Tuff.

What's your best at Pier Brice?

Comment

Originally posted by DanZ View Post
      I share it with Brody Miller. When Dave Feldberg & Andrew Rich shot 10's the park was in a more difficult layout.

http://www.nwdiscgolfnews.com/course_records.php

When I shot an 11 down 15 was short. I am not sure if 7 or 11 were short or long.

My round was witnessed by Matt Crider, Kel, and Torry Tuff.

What's your best at Pier Brice?
      I shot my best score today, matching your score of 43. Unfortunately, there were no witnesses. I missed a makeable birdie putt on hole 8. I missed some of the easier holes like 2, 3, 5, and 10, but I did birdie some good ones like 1(long), 9(long), 11(long), 16(short) and 18(short).

Comment

Nice round!

11 down is a hot round at Pier, no question about it. But it is just a matter of time before someone shoots a 12, 13 or 14. With the addition of shorter pin placements, better discs, younger players and the growth of the sport, 11 down will not be the record for long.

Some day I'll go out there and put every thing together in one round. Next stop 12 down.

cheers

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
        Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X