Stokely on TV (along with a bunch of other great disc golfers) Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stokely on TV (along with a bunch of other great disc golfers)

The latest episode of Disc Golf Live video magazine has been sent to our broadcast partners across the country. Folks who don't have community TV in town could consider picking up a copy from Scott Papa's Dalaiwood pro shop. Or home delivery is available via subscription.

There are several large stations in the NW but so far, no DG on TV at most. If any of you locals want to help pimp our game, contact your station and find out what it takes to submit a show.

Titled “Way Back Machine,” episode 32 (Nov. '09) features a trio of treats and some disc golf time-travel. Footage from the ‘97 Great Lakes Open is the foundation for our story of how time has impacted a series of holes over 12 years. We also get to view some great players still on the circuit, along with some long-gone heroes, including world distance record holder Scott Stokely. Checking in from the Tupelo Bay Open are Mike Bozik and Billy Crump. And from Discraft’s Pro Clinic series comes a piece featuring long-throwing Marty Peters called More Distance…Now!

Folks who have community access TV in town and want to get involved should find out what it takes to submit a show for broadcast, then get in touch with me. I send my shows out to my broadcast partners at no charge. Others who want to support DG on TV might consider a subscription to the Home version of the show. Details at http://www.discgolflive.com

DGL also accepts content for broadcast (as the Clash and Discraft folks can well attest) so if you've got a story to share, let us know.

Best regards to all,

Joe

Joe Wander
    Producer and Editor
    Disc Golf Live video magazine
    http://www.discgolflive.com
    Bringing DG to TV one community at a time
    Joe Wander
    Producer and Editor
    Disc Golf Live video magazine
    www.discgolflive.com
    Bringing DG to TV, one community at a time