X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pro payout talk

How far down should the pro fields should cash? (PDGA or not)
    30-40-50 percent?
    thanks
    yose
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    - Anonymous

Originally posted by Flatroc View Post
    How far down should the pro fields should cash? (PDGA or not)
    30-40-50 percent?
    thanks
    yose
    30% is too shallow.

50% is too deep.

40% is just right.
    "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Matt B. said:
      I'm just happy that I am consistent. Whether it's real dg or fantasy dg I can be found one place out of the cash.
      I would say, one spot above wherever Benotsch finished.
      Last edited by all2common; October 28th, 2009, 10:55 AM. Reason: Searching for the damn quote.
      Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

WDGC & DGCA Pro Payout

Yose,

For singles events the Willamette Disc Golf Club pays the top 40% for Pros whether PDGA sanctioned or not.

The Disc Golf Club of Albany has paid the top 45% at the Calapooia Classic over the years and will continue to do that. The Pros also receive a full players pack at the CC. This is a tradition with the DGCA and it will continue. At DGCA club events we pay top 40%.

For doubles events I'm pretty sure both clubs pay the top 33% give or take.

David

Comment

Originally posted by all2common View Post
          Matt B. said:

I would say, one spot above wherever Benotch finished.
          I don't know what hurts more, the accuracy of this statement of the misspelling of my name.

Go wash your socks, Hiatt!

Last edited by Matt B.; October 28th, 2009, 11:07 AM.

Comment

I like payouts to be top heavy, 30-40%. 30 is more my liking but 40 is fair.
            Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

pdga has it's guidelines, follow those for pdga... but 40 percent is about right... 50 percent sucks...

Comment

45. I like bucking trends.
                ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

I think top 1/3 pay out is good.

Pro's shouldn't get paid out past that. Pro's should have graduated from grade school, learned how to share, and most importantly know how to lose.

I think the top performers of a tournament should be rewarded. I don't think mediocre less than average golf should be rewarded. Of course this is all relative to the competition.

When we finally get PGA money then we can start paying out like the PGA

This post sounds angry

Comment

When we finally get PGA money then we can start paying out like the PGA
                    (which is half the field)

Comment

You want big guns pay 30
                      you want big fields pay 50

Comment

I like the Obama payout, 100% of the field.
                        We're at our best when it's from our hips

Comment

2009 BSF paid top 40% for pros.

Comment

Originally posted by snap7times View Post
                            pdga has it's guidelines, follow those for pdga... but 40 percent is about right... 50 percent sucks...

I have a method for 50% payout that HAS worked......

Comment

Payout tables for PDGA events outside North America are for 25%, 33% and 40% with 25% being common. For several pro events there might be 0% payout since the full entry fee, which can be low by U.S. standards ($10-$20), pays for expenses to run the event.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X