Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats up with Vance?

Hey All
    I was out at Vance last night and noticed a couple of things. First off there was a group of DGers that were cleaning up the course. I asked if they were in a club or something and they said no, we play here and do a cleanup once a month. Thanks for your efforts. They said that they have another cleanup just before the Rock/Vance winter series. If you are reading this you should post the time you need help and I am sure you would get quite a turnout.
    Next is I noticed a new t box for 9. You now throw across the field. Today when I was out I noticed little flags with a Discraft logo on them placed as though mayby they are going to change some of the tboxes? Anybody know anything about this? Just being nosy.
    Super Deluxe
    PS They moved #5 a while ago. I am wondering if this is just an alternet placement or perm. If it is Perm they ruined a good hole Imho.

Originally posted by Super Deluxe View Post
    Hey All
    I was out at Vance last night and noticed a couple of things. First off there was a group of DGers that were cleaning up the course. I asked if they were in a club or something and they said no, we play here and do a cleanup once a month. Thanks for your efforts. They said that they have another cleanup just before the Rock/Vance winter series. If you are reading this you should post the time you need help and I am sure you would get quite a turnout.
    Next is I noticed a new t box for 9. You now throw across the field. Today when I was out I noticed little flags with a Discraft logo on them placed as though mayby they are going to change some of the tboxes? Anybody know anything about this? Just being nosy.
    Super Deluxe
    PS They moved #5 a while ago. I am wondering if this is just an alternet placement or perm. If it is Perm they ruined a good hole Imho.
    I do remember a post in the Work Party forum about a work party last night in preperation for an Ace Race. That is most likely the reason for the Discraft flags.

Bob

Comment

During August-October, discraft flags means ace race tournament t box...

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
      Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X