X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pier Park #10 dug up!?

Last edited by loocid; May 14th, 2011, 10:39 PM.

I noticed that too - I think it's a failed attempt at theft - there's a 12' drag mark away from the hole where someone may have been trying to get it out to their car...

Originally posted by loocid View Post
    Stopped at Pier Park on my way back to Washington this evening- Hole #10 has been dug up, the whole basket is intact, big concrete root-ball and all, just sitting in it's 'hole'. I don't really know any 'locals' to call who might know what's up- If this is intended course maintenence, I apologize and please delete this post, but I thought I should share just in case somebodys getting ready to take off with a basket!

Comment

I guess scrap concrete ain't payin' as well as scrap iron. I wonder if they got r-u-n-n o-f-t?
      The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
      ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

WoW
        Dave usually plays on Friday, but if anyone has his number please give him a call.
        educate your thinking

Comment

Originally posted by JMan View Post
          WoW
          Dave usually plays on Friday, but if anyone has his number please give him a call.
          the sausage guy will get to bottom of this they tried to steal 13 last year with same result
          sigpichttp://www.facebook.com/pages/Disc-G...k/115726924682

Comment

I'm thinking about heading out again today - what's Dave's last name?

Comment

Originally posted by erp View Post
              I'm thinking about heading out again today - what's Dave's last name?
              Blado

Comment

How funny, I have seen this happen on the east coast. At Bayville park in VA Beach several holes were dug up and left laying on their side concrete block and all. Must be band of under achieving thieves out there roaming the US. LOL

Comment

A coast-to-coast criminal organization? Well, hopefully they never steal a jack-hammer with a silencer.
                  The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
                  ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                  Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X