X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by snap7times View Post
    use the money you would have spent at Disney Land on a ride down to San Diego and play morley field in addition to playing La Mirada...
    THAT would be a waste of time..........to do that you would have to drive past Emerald Isle in Oceanside....ONLY the MOST successful DiscGolf on BallGolf course in existance.

The course is on a Par 3 & 4 ball golf course...NOT the extrodinary distances that you would find on other courses that are installed on Ball Golf courses.
    Though Morley is a fun course.....It is WAY too over crowded..but would be OK IF you like playing thru 12somes on every hole.

Comment

whatever, play more disc golf and less rides that have lines that take longer than a group of 20 to finish a hole...

Comment

Or you just head north and play Lake Casitas. At least 4 people on these boards can vouch that it is the shizznittlebamsnipsnap course in So-Cal.
        Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim View Post
          Or you just head north and play Lake Casitas. At least 4 people on these boards can vouch that it is the shizznittlebamsnipsnap course in So-Cal.
          Glad I can do my 25%.

Casitas starts rocking hard on hole 1's drive over the chasm, and it doesn't stop until you're back in your car wondering if perhaps your grammy's tuna casserole can wait a few more hours for another quick 18.

If you can, play La Mirada on a weekday. There's too many slum fishermen trying to hook some Gorton's out of the "lake" on weekends.
          The only thing miraculous about ICP is the fact that their children look like them...

Comment

Originally posted by Tim View Post
            It was the best course I played going through Cali, my second favorite on the west coast after only McIver. Though I also had a blast playing La Mirada, and I didn't even have enough time to play the long, "back 9". My only advice if you're trying to do the La Mirada and D-Land tour in a day would be to take into account the traffic time, that was what cut my round there short.
            PDGA: #32726 rating: 930 StumptownDG: #31, Trojan Nation: Tag# 06
            dgcoursereview.com profile: http://www.dgcoursereview.com/profile.php?id=376

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X