X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NW Series 2010 Regional Reps

I wanted to start the conversation as soon as possible in planning the NW Series 2010. If I can get some people with the same vision on board to spread the work load it would greatly help the process.

Jordan Mardis in Boise, ID threw out his support for a 2010 NW Series Event in Idaho.

Discgolf Oregon has shown their support for the Umpqua Valley Championships at Whistler's Bend.

I hope Kaleb Ralph and the Tri-Cities DGC would still like to have an event in the Kennewick area.

I plan on running a larger event at Alton Baker Park next year. Hopefully on Eugene's newest PERMANENT course. (Petition Time!!!)

If you live in Portland, Seattle/Tacoma, Central Oregon, Corvallis/Albany or Northern California and enjoy seeing new events then let's talk..

Also, please let me know if you currently run a tournament you would like to make into a 2010 NW Series Event.

If you think you are up to the chore of running an an event, or, just want to throw your hand in and help out, please contact me as soon as possible.

The sooner we get the ball in motion the better. These events don't just pop up on their own. It takes a collaborative effort from many different sources to make a truly great event.

Andrew Rich
    541-225-7265
    Disc Golf Accessories

With the experience we learned with this years C-tier... I know we can rawk a B-Tier show at Whistlers Bend.
    http://www.discgolforegon.com

Comment

Purediscgolf... just curious... is your avatar Haile Seilasse? (sp?)

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
      Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X