X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Innova's New Stuff

Just checked the Innova page and saw that 4 new discs will be released on Oct. 19th!
    Star Mako (New straight mid-range)
    Star San Marino Roc
    Pro Boss
    Star Dart

Thoughts? Will you be trying them?

I'm particularly interested in the Mako and the Star Dart and will be ordering them upon release (if they're available in blue )

Star Dart is intriguing. I doubt I'll actually buy any of them though... without my intending for it to happen, my bag has come to be dominated by Discraft.
    Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Apparently anyone going to USDGC will be able to get there hands on these.

The Pro Boss is the most appealing of them all. Can't wait!

Comment

Some light DX Bosses would be nice. Bound to take more beating than the R-Pros.
        The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
        ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by Ol' Bob View Post
          Some light DX Bosses would be nice. Bound to take more beating than the R-Pros.
          Amen Brother Bob! Light weight Boss in DX or Pro would be sweet, both of which last longer than the R-Pro crap.

Don't get me wrong, I love the R-Pro plastic's feel, grip and flight but if Stern can wear one out in less than 1 tourney at 's the plastic doesn't last for crap. Sure he drove all of the long holes each round with it (not TotW), but never threw it where it could hit wood. He was crushing the disc the first two rounds and flipping it by the third round. 25 throws on open ground and it's done? Weak.
          Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
          Remain ye men of faculty complete,
          Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
          Attending to our noble bond and contract?
          Or does here stand the last remaining man
          To give a fig for rules and order yet,
          No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
          Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
          Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

Comment

It would be nice to have a Star Rancho, not San Marino
            www.soulpancake.com
            www.bahai.org
            http://s979.photobucket.com/albums/ae274/aarikc17/

Comment

That's "Pro" Boss, not R-Pro Boss being released. I love my Destroyer and Wraith in Pro plastic, I just assume that Pro Boss would be great. R-Pro is a joke for drivers.

Comment

I actually really like R-Pro Bosses, and Pro Bosses as well. They both have a purpose and the R-pro bosses make money rollers right out of the box. Pro bosses are fun as well, not as stable as the champ or star, but they do glide a long way, and are just as fast. At least the two I've had were.

Comment

What two did you have?
                  www.soulpancake.com
                  www.bahai.org
                  http://s979.photobucket.com/albums/ae274/aarikc17/

Comment

Yeah looking back that is sort of confusing. I was speaking of the two Pro Bosses I've had, from the Vibram open fundraiser.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Schneider View Post
                      Star Dart is intriguing. I doubt I'll actually buy any of them though... without my intending for it to happen, my bag has come to be dominated by Discraft.
                      My man.
                      Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce View Post
                        ...the R-pro bosses make money rollers right out of the box.
                        Hmmm, they're stable out of the box for me. I wonder if it has something to do with me being a weak, worn out, old fart. My problem is, I get 'em under 150 and they work great for a week or three. I can just make it to the gravel road on 21 with them. That's a good drive for me, but a terrible one for that soft R-Pro plastic. I want some light DX Bosses because I know they'll have to outlast the R-Pros. I have had four of them (two 150s, a 147, and a 143) and out of the box, the 143 was the most stable. After a few hits, they're all flip city. R-Pro is just too soft.
                        The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
                        ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

I'll be looking to get some pro bosses in a lighter weight.

Love the r-pro boss, but used one up in two rounds at Milo yesterday, throwing only in the open.

Comment

Love that Pro Plastic!!!
                            "I love it when a plan comes together" -John 'Hannibal' Smith

Comment

i cant wait for the pro bosses. ive been waiting forever. star dart might be interesting, but it all depends on how grippy it is in star. if its like driver star, i dont like em

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X