Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and mini's are usually in player packages at tournaments... I have like 50 by now heh... and have given at least 10 away to other players...

Comment

I have 2 or 3 of them that were included in orders from PrimeDiscs.com or MarshallStreetDiscGolf.com.
      Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Originally posted by LegoRules View Post
        Hey Emma if you play advanced those girls are super cool, and normally if there is a violation you will get a warning first. You will be fine don't stress over it too much. Really hope you guys are able to play.

Cindy
        Not stressed at all cause I know I'll be playing with totally rad, super friendly chicks like you, amiga!
        "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
        Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

I've got one you can have if you're going to be in Portland any time soon...

Originally posted by Uhlman View Post
          Of course. does any one know where you can buy minis?

Comment

Originally posted by erp View Post
            I've got one you can have if you're going to be in Portland any time soon...
            I will probly be at the Boy Scout event at Horning's... That's still up in the air though.
            Throw What You Know.
            "Gravity, she's a harsh mistress." -The Tick
            PDGA# 45989

Comment

I just got my order from GottaGoGottaThrow this morning of 20 Halloween mini's to be given out at the Hope Open.

As for violations.........I have never HAD to say anything to a veteran tournament player as those that I have played with are pretty familiar with the rules. There HAVE been times that I have played with newer tournament players and when I have noticed that they have a bad practice of doing something that they CAN be called for, and knowing that if they keep doing it they WILL get called for it, I will, as we're walking to our next hole, politely tell them that they are doing something wrong. I'll then add that I am not trying to be a jerk but don't want to see them have to take a stroke when they can avoid it. NOW, if they paid no attention and kept doing it, I WOULD warn them, officially. I don't have a problem with that at all. If it is a player that is more experienced and one that does know the rules and ignores them, I don't have a problem being the one to warn them either. The good news is that I play Advanced Masters and you don't see BS infractions in tournament play. Or I haven't seen it!

Bob

Comment

Yay for social problem solving OTH Bob and Redfive!! Either you guys went to preschool or are just naturally level headed and compassionate dudes!

peace threw disc golf,
                emmarose
                "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
                Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X