X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Personal Best!

I love reading about people breaking thier personal best, so i thought this topic would be fun. If you beat your PB post it here. I'll start...... I beat my PB at Frog creek (shale city) with a -3 recently! My old best was even. Man that course is tough.

My personal best on the course I live on was set over two years ago. It was playing over my head then, a -4. I had 50 more feet on my drive then, as I was soon to rip a pectoral completely from my sternum. All my longest drives and lowest scores were BI (before injury). Last week I tossed a -2 and followed it with an even par. My personal best, AI. It shows what can be done with the short game. I feel that another -4 is not out of reach.
    The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
    ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

Bob, I remember when you were aiming at par on your home course. Do you remember this?

I love this idea. This is an awesome idea for a thread. I will post more when I have somethign that qualifies for a post in this thread.
      ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
      ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Kryste, I played in the +30s for the first two years. I remember that!
        The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
        ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

personal best at cascades gateway is -6, corban in 9 holes is -4, adair +5, milo is +6, Horning's is -2 on my first and only try *had a double bogey and 2 bogeys*, even at timber, +5 at dabney.... hmmmm... -4 at champooeg, -4 at hoover, -2 at ewing...

Comment

So... this touchs on an idea I had when we were getting this site going. I want to have a page that each board member has control over where they can keep their pb at any course they play on. There are hacks out there where people keep details about their cars.... I can't imagine altering that hack to serve our purposes would be that hard.

Having a "coding" get-together on Sunday to get the fantasy DG game started so will discuss it then.
            ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
            ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Sam
              Having a "coding" get-together on Sunday
              Nerd...

Comment

Originally posted by jevon
                Nerd...
                Totally.
                ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Great thread.

Hit my personal best at Pier twice a couple of weeks ago. Old PB was +4. Got +3, and a couple of days later shot +1.

Comment

Shot my PB over the last few weekend rounds I've played recently.
                    Timber -2 previous was +1
                    Pier Even (I was -2 with hole 18 to play and got a 5) previous was +2
                    Horning's -1 previous was +1
                    Proud member #20 of STUMPTOWN Disc Golf and the PDGA #30488
                    Damn The Weak Side!!!!!!

Comment

Well, I have thrown Trojan at even, have thrown the 18-hole course at the Mud at +3, and threw Skyline at even. Those are the only ones I can remember.
                      TROJAN NATION: zippyboy, bishop, wiseguy, jasonrocksout, Dan N., Ol' Bob, The Mentor, chris7graham, radsnowsurfer, ChUcK, J-Man, Keys, Over The Hill Bob, Tennesee, Haley, Jeep4x420, Scott Hill, JubJub, Jim Anderson, JLewis, Z-Man, Greg the Clown, Marcus B., Treelove, Trozzle, Brillo, D-Walk, my beloved (Amy), Tim, Leland (my dad), Bro, Peter, Michael, and Rolly. Anybody else?

Comment

Just got my personal best at dexter a few weeks ago... -7 with 3 bogeys...
                        Also just shot my best at Adair in one of Dion's tournaments -5...

Comment

Wow this thread filled up quick! I love it, keep em comin. I shot my PB at Tom Pearce in the SOSS tourney with a -2 for the win in advanced! Also i recently went to portland and played Milo I shot a +3 for 18 and +5 for 27 at Milo (pro pads) which is now my new favorite course ever! and an even par at pier, which is also a beautiful course.

Comment

pb @ Orchard on 10/8/07: -6. Got a 2 on #1,2,3,4,5,9. After that one round I wrote down my score and I quit playing that day.
                            "Operator! Give me the number for 911! " - Homer S.

Comment

If I can ever finally shoot an even par at Milo or Dexter you can be sure I'll stop in here and let everyone know!

Whistler's I think I shot even once but I still haven't done it at Hagg yet. At most other Oregon course I can get a negative score on a good day. I don't keep track of my scores after the round ends when I'm just out golfing for fun so I don't remember all the exact figures for most of my PB rounds.
                              Last edited by Eric Olson; September 11th, 2008, 08:54 AM.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X