X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The new improved Pearce...

Well its nothing to write home about but my best on the new track at Tom Pearce is +2. Gotta start somewhere i guess.

Comment

• -2 at the new course in Carnation,WA. Only 9 holes but not a bad round at all.
      10/4 5PM START Carnation weekly Random Doubles every Thursday untill we cant see our discs flying anymore. All info in the link http://www.nwdiscgolfnews.com/forum/...ead.php?t=8788

Comment

• Tied my personal best of 62 at Seatac.
        Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

• Just finished the NAAC at Pier Park. Great time to shoot my personal best of -10. I dont even care that all the pins were in the short!
          Last edited by The Suits; August 31st, 2011, 09:31 AM.

Comment

• Grabbed a new PB on the Fort Steilacoom SE course tonight, shot a 52 (-6), 1 was in long and I played the firehouse hole 14 with the OB on both sides. Birdies on 3, 5, 9, 10, 13, 15 and 16.
            PDGA: #32726 rating: 930 StumptownDG: #31, Trojan Nation: Tag# 06
            dgcoursereview.com profile: http://www.dgcoursereview.com/profile.php?id=376

Comment

• Been on a tear the last few weeks.

PB on the Fort Steilacoom East, 50 (-7).

PB at Dalaiwood on the A positions, 49 (-5)

PB at Dalaiwood on the B positions, with hole 2 and 18 in the shorts, 51 (-3)
              PDGA: #32726 rating: 930 StumptownDG: #31, Trojan Nation: Tag# 06
              dgcoursereview.com profile: http://www.dgcoursereview.com/profile.php?id=376

Comment

• Personal best so far:

Terrace Creek: 52
                Sea-Tac: 63

Comment

• My PB's:

Adair: 55 (+1)
                  The Grove: 55 (+1)
                  Dexter: 55 (+1)
                  Milo Am Tees: 90
                  Milo Pro Tees: 95
                  Moore Park: 54 (Even)
                  Wennerberg Park: 21 (-6)
                  Westmoreland: 24 (-3)
                  Whistler's Bend: 59 (+5)
                  Willamette: 49 (-5)
                  Wortman: 31 (-5) / 65 (-7)

Comment

• BEAST -5 at Cascades

I have not scored better than -4 in one year at Cascades. Yesterday I shot a -5 with a turkey on holes #15, #16, #17!

Comment

• I got to witness Erik Ilge shoot -9 at Spirit Ridge today for a new course rekkid. Duder was en fuego and won the tourney by a comfortable margin.
                      Panda...it's what's for dinner!

Team Deucebag

Comment

• Shot my new personal best at Willamette yesterday at the Hope Open with a 48.
                        Support Disc Golf Tournament Solutions on Facebook

DG Tournament Solutions Webpage

Comment

• Tied my personal best at North Park today with a -9.
                          Don't just walk past that candy wrapper on the fairway-- I know you saw it!

Comment

• -10 at Loutsis in Carnation today. -7 on the front, -3 on the back, ace run metal hit on #5.
                            Panda...it's what's for dinner!

Team Deucebag

Comment

• This thread kind of died, but thought I'd bring it back after a couple new PB's

-7 Lakewood yesterday

+4 (58) at seatac today

Think I shot a better score on the old Lakewood but definitely my best on the new.

Was stuck at 59 at Seatac for a few years & probably threw 59 more than half a dozen times.
                              Read this ^

Comment

• My PR's this season have been at Dabney +4, Hornings Canyon Course +4, The Highlands -5, and my proudest achievement so far a -3 at McIver on the East 18.......

This is my first season back after a long break of 3 or 4 years....been playing since june and almost back to where I was but with a better focus on putting now....not that you could tell from my putting! I started playing in 1995 and this is the first year I have ever kept a scorecard regularly...it's been fun! Playing with a great league now called "The Hyzer Cup" which you can search for on facebook and like to come play sometime.

Thanks for starting a fun thread guys!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X