X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by runnaman View Post
    Not counting my 2 stroke scoring error penalty, I shot my Personal Best on the BSF East Course this past weekend with a 58.
    That was a GREAT round Chase. I was the second most bummed out person around when this happened. I felt even worse when I saw what would have been your first 1000 rated round.

For some reason I foresee you triple-checking all of your scorecards from here to eternity!

All in all though, you played very well and have reason to be proud.

Jeff
    "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

• Shot my PB at Trojan today. -8 counting everything par 3's, since hole 5 could be considered a par 4. Only bogeyed 5 and 6 (birdie to bogey, 15 foot birdie putt off the top lip of the basket, then low dead center par putt that caught the bottom chain ring and spit backwards). And actually my first trip to Trojan where after 2 rounds I didn't put a single disc in the water. Wahoo!

Comment

• shot a 37 (-8) at Champoeg today. Only one bogey, on one of the shortest hole.
        Support Disc Golf Tournament Solutions on Facebook

DG Tournament Solutions Webpage

Comment

• I just got my personal best a few weeks ago at the the White River course in Auburn. Got a -1 from red tees. So it was my PB and my first negative round so double bonus for me!
          10/4 5PM START Carnation weekly Random Doubles every Thursday untill we cant see our discs flying anymore. All info in the link http://www.nwdiscgolfnews.com/forum/...ead.php?t=8788

Comment

• Shot my personal best out at Timber today, didn't miss a single drive all day, and despite missing 6 putts from 35' and in I shot -7.
            PDGA: #32726 rating: 930 StumptownDG: #31, Trojan Nation: Tag# 06
            dgcoursereview.com profile: http://www.dgcoursereview.com/profile.php?id=376

Comment

• This isn't a best score on a course but i shot my first 1000 rated round on sunday i shot a 1001. its pretty cool!

Comment

• Shot a 55 at SeaTac today. The even or under par round still eludes me for now, but I will get it soon!

Comment

• Birdied Hole 15 at Pier today. Terrible round, but that made up for it by far!!

Comment

• -10 Juel Park yesterday.

Had been stuck at -9 for awhile, got to -9 after twelve holes then had a putting bogey on 13 to go to -8 pulled it together and parked 17 and 18 to get my double digits.
                    Read this ^

Comment

• Shot a 46 (-8) at Lakewood today.
                      "Remember boys this ain't therapy"-Jub.
                      PDGA # 42821
                      Push-ups owed to: thebakedone 1,856.

Comment

• Having played Leverich less than 5 times, and first time in more than a year. Shot -5. Birds on 1, 2, 6, 10, 12. Missed 5, 7, and 9. 7 Was an ace run. 10 Was 7 feet past straight up.

Comment

• Shot a 54 at Seatac this after noon.
                          "Remember boys this ain't therapy"-Jub.
                          PDGA # 42821
                          Push-ups owed to: thebakedone 1,856.

Comment

• Personal best at Lev and Pier this past week. -8 at Lev with birides on everything but Holes 3, 4, 10, and a missed birdie putt on 12.

Shot a -4 down at Pier with bogeys on 14 and 16.

Comment

• 41 on blue at whiteriver. Missed 5, 6, 12, 13, and 18. Hit muligan putts on 6, 12, and 13 for a could have been 38. Set record of playing through 17 groups as well.
                              Last edited by REDFIVE; August 20th, 2011, 02:08 PM.
                              Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

• Originally posted by REDFIVE View Post
                                41 on blue at whiteriver. Missed 5, 6, 12, 13, and 18. Hit muligan putts on 6, 12, and 13 for a could have been 38. Set record of playing through 17 groups as well.
                                Wow.
                                Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
                                Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
                                Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
                                Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
                                Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X