Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I shot my PB at Pier this morning, and it sure as hell wasn't -11.

I birdied 1, 3, 6, 12, and smacked a tree on 5 for a bogey. I also got a four on 18 (dammit!) leaving me at -2. (My previous PB was also -2, but that was on a day when ALL the holes were in the short position.)

If I was a better putter, I'd have also birdied 4 and 17, and maybe 10 and 16, and I wouldn't have had those two bogeys.
    Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
      Shot a personal best +2 at Hornings Hideout today. Of course, it was my first time there so anything I should would be a PB.

Pretty sure I'm going to break that tomorrow. You can be damn sure I'm going to try.

I REALLY like that course.
      Well, I did break my PB at HH, but not by as much as I hoped. New PB is +1.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
        Well, I did break my PB at HH, but not by as much as I hoped. New PB is +1.

Sweet! I hope you had a witness to that killer score.
        Training to be a bagger

Comment

Dexter-49
          Adair-48
          Willamette-47
          Bryant-(current layout #12 isn't playable)-45 for 17 holes
          Whistlers Bend-48
          Cascades Gateway-42
          Rooster Rock West-22(-5)
          Rooster Rock East-23(-4)
          Here's to everyone beating their personal best!
          Last edited by avenger_ray; September 17th, 2008, 01:40 PM. Reason: Didn't show signature
          Challengers-Rocs-Drone-Teebirds-TL-Wraiths-Destroyers

Comment

Originally posted by avenger_ray View Post
            Bryant-(current layout #12 isn't playable)
            It was playable last weekend. Ugly, but playable.
            Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Schneider View Post
              Well, I shot my PB at Pier this morning, and it sure as hell wasn't -11.

I birdied 1, 3, 6, 12, and smacked a tree on 5 for a bogey. I also got a four on 18 (dammit!) leaving me at -2. (My previous PB was also -2, but that was on a day when ALL the holes were in the short position.)

If I was a better putter, I'd have also birdied 4 and 17, and maybe 10 and 16, and I wouldn't have had those two bogeys.
              Nicely done!

Comment

Whatever

Originally posted by Adam Schneider View Post
                It was playable last weekend. Ugly, but playable.
                I would give ANYTHING to see you or anyone else throw this hole right now. Message boards are funny. Someone always trying to disprove what you say no matter what. Never mind the 45 for 17 holes- I'm just going to try and disagree with someone. Absolutely hilarious!!!!
                Challengers-Rocs-Drone-Teebirds-TL-Wraiths-Destroyers

Comment

Shot -8 this evening at Hornings, three turkeys and one on 17.
                  Last edited by JMan; September 17th, 2008, 08:34 PM.
                  educate your thinking

Comment

Originally posted by avenger_ray View Post
                    I would give ANYTHING to see you or anyone else throw this hole right now. Message boards are funny. Someone always trying to disprove what you say no matter what.
                    I'm not trying to be a piss-ant; I just want people to know that Bryant does have 18 baskets. #12 is pretty rough, but there's a tee area, a fairway (of sorts), and a basket. (Hell, it's better marked than #2 and #17!) I think I got a 5.
                    Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Originally posted by DanZ View Post
                      I played 3 rounds yesterday at pier. My first round I shot a 2 over. My second round scored even. On my third round I shot my personal record with 11 down!!!

2 bucks per person, match play, winner takes all.
                      Matt Crider, Torry Tuft, Eric Mathias, Zac, and myself.

I birdied 2, 3, (I missed a 10 foot putt on 5, my putter bounced back), 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, and 17.

I put most of my drives inside of the circle and made putts from there. I did make 40 footers on 8 and 13.

My previous personal record was -5.
                      I heard about that from Ben yesterday. Nice shooting!

Comment

WooT! I beat my PB at Lake Selmac today. It was previously even par and i shot a -4 my first round and a -2 my second round today. I love disc golf!!

Comment

Wanted to post a few more WA PB's on here!

We just got here and I've only played these courses a few times, but I do like keeping track of progress over time:

Lakewood: 47
                          Seatac: 57
                          North Park: 49 (first round!)
                          Terrace Creek: 43 (first round! - this one felt good!)

Thats all I've played for singles rounds so far so I'm sure additions will be made to this list
                          'Weekend 4 Women':
                          Saturday, June 30th - Sudoku Showdown II - FREE PDGA XC Tier
                          Sunday, July 1st - Seattle SuperClassic - FREE PDGA XC Tier

Comment

I really haven't kept a good track on my best scores, but I know my PB at Pier is -3 in the shorts (-5 through 16), and even on the longs. I've shot -6 at Vance -7 at Rockwood.
                            PDGA: #32726 rating: 930 StumptownDG: #31, Trojan Nation: Tag# 06
                            dgcoursereview.com profile: http://www.dgcoursereview.com/profile.php?id=376

Comment

It may not be a personal best but I shot -7 at Greenway yesterday. I have shot -8 a couple times and -6 tons of times but up-til-now, I had never shot -7. Now the only thing I'm missing is -9. I know I can birdie everything so I'll get to it and do it soon.

Comment

Finally shot -1 at Skyline today. Beats the par round I had there a few weeks ago. I know its not -10 under, or anything, but, I'll take my bests, whatever they may be. Also, had the closest ace experience yet. It was a second throw on 11. Tried with the Buzzz to start, flew wide by about five feet. Tried the new FLX Drone I've been carrying (but not throwing), and hit center chains, only to pop back out. To the disc's credit, I hit a fairway ace with it on the very next hole! Ok. Sorry. I'm done now.

Except to say this. If Ol' Bob had actually JOINED us out there for the round, that ace might have stuck...
                                TROJAN NATION: zippyboy, bishop, wiseguy, jasonrocksout, Dan N., Ol' Bob, The Mentor, chris7graham, radsnowsurfer, ChUcK, J-Man, Keys, Over The Hill Bob, Tennesee, Haley, Jeep4x420, Scott Hill, JubJub, Jim Anderson, JLewis, Z-Man, Greg the Clown, Marcus B., Treelove, Trozzle, Brillo, D-Walk, my beloved (Amy), Tim, Leland (my dad), Bro, Peter, Michael, and Rolly. Anybody else?

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X