Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I dragged my brother and sister out to Hoover Park today and shot a personal best with a 22.

Not bad.
    Support Disc Golf Tournament Solutions on Facebook

DG Tournament Solutions Webpage

Comment

• played even at HH Meadow ridge!! birdie on hole 7, bogey on 11. bogey on 13, birdie on 18 cuz of a massive roller!! First time ever played at HH, this was on my 2nd round through for the day. I felt realy damn good during the whole round. Every shot had a good flow even the bogeys oddly enough..
      Hukin since 1992
      DGOD #115

Comment

• PB

Finished Bryant last week at +10....Adair +7....gonna try waterloo tommorow. Not sure what I got the last time I played(the only time) there was, but im sure it somewhere around +20

Comment

• Played Pier with Matthew tonight, and he shot a PB 67. I bogeyed my last hole to miss tying my PB.

Comment

• played timber today tied PB at -5 with 7 birds and 2 bogeysbut still managed to get a great game out of it
            PDGA # 31451
            2 Mini Aces
            75 Aces
            PEOPLE WHO HELP ME LOTS IN DISC GOLF
            DISC GOLF OR DIE
            BOB CABAL
            DISCVANGO
            JEFF ELLIOT
            G-MAN
            JORDAN LEWIS
            JEFF HAGERTY
            JAMES GARCELON
            SAM GIBSON

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

George Carlin

Comment

• Originally posted by loocid
              Heheh, finally broke par at Pier Park...

Shot -1 while guiding my bro around the course for his first time- a very relaxed round.

Was close to a -2, but went a little right on #16 and got attacked by a pack of bees while making my upshot.

Dead serious- be careful, they live in those bushes just short and right of the pin, and they are mad.
              I will remember that on my round this morning.
              Disc golf ruined my life.

Comment

• The bees was framed! I'll bet anything that wasps were behind this despicable attack.

Par at Pier? I've never even gotten close. Good work, Grasshopper.
                The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
                ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

• Probably yellowjackets. You ought to notify the Parks Department; they like to take care of stuff like that.
                  Oregon disc golf map

Comment

• Bested my personal best at Pier today by 7 strokes, shot a 52 (-2).

5 Birdies, 1 Bogey, and 1 Double bogey.
                    Support Disc Golf Tournament Solutions on Facebook

DG Tournament Solutions Webpage

Comment

• I just love that everyone is getting a piece of pier these days - I shot a -2 there last weekend for a PB but was only 3 strokes down from my previous...I'm thinking it was the signs.

Thanks for the new signs stumptown and co!

Originally posted by runnaman View Post
                      Bested my personal best at Pier today by 7 strokes, shot a 52 (-2).

5 Birdies, 1 Bogey, and 1 Double bogey.

Comment

• I tied my personal best at Pier this morning at +4. It feels good to know I have come a long way since February when I was hitting +30 at Pier.

Comment

• -4 today with a double bogey and a single bogey at NAD on Red Tees with short basket positions. Also had two metal hits at the Ace Race which were my first two in the four years I've played.
                          Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

• hit -8 at Timber during the first round of ODDGA summer open this weekend... PB before was like -2 or -3...

Comment

• Blah, once again I tied my personal best at +4. Things were looking good in the front nine and then after 14 it was downhill. I do feel better about being consistent.

Comment

• Here's a different kind of personal....
                                I think I just had my best 3 tourney rounds in the 10 years I've been playing.
                                The EC 2010.
                                Here are some things about those three rounds...
                                They ONLY gave me a 3rd place finish- though the best I've had in years.
                                This was only the second time I've managed to keep all three rounds over 900 rated in 10 years!- they were all over 920. I usually throw in a mid-800 round to demonstrate my lack of focus.

I didn't play great, but I played in a way I rarely do- consistently.
                                I only had 5 birdies all 54 holes. With NO birdies my final 45 holes! Not one at Dexter!?!
                                Mostly I felt in control of my game- for three rounds. That's rare.
                                It's not a typical personal best, but it sure felt personal and it was the best I've played in a couple years.

So I am happy.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X