Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I shot a -7 at Leverich today with hole 9b in. Too bad Brody and I aren't playing the Bad Monkey, he shot -8.
    Support Disc Golf Tournament Solutions on Facebook

DG Tournament Solutions Webpage

Comment

• Zippyboy and the Bishop came by today and helped coax out my first below par round of the year, -1 for 24. I was wondering if it would ever happen again.
      The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
      ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

• I shot a 21 (-6) at the new Silver Lake course last Friday!!!
        Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

• Originally posted by sillybizz View Post
          I shot a 21 (-6) at the new Silver Lake course last Friday!!!
          Was that after 27 holes or 36?

Comment

• -6 in one lap or two? 6/9 = 6/18 =
            Don't just walk past that candy wrapper on the fairway-- I know you saw it!

Comment

• Originally posted by snap7times View Post
              wow, nate's first post brought tears from my eyes, it made me realize i suck and there is nothing i can do right this minute because it's dark outside.... whyyyyyyyyyyyy did he have to post those numbers while I have to wait 10 hours before I can go out and play some dg and try to break my PB.... WHYYYYYY!
              I really have to agree... not that I could beat any of those scores as of yet... practice practice practice
              Thunder! Thunder! Thundercat THROW!!!

Comment

• Obviously, that -1 nine days ago was a flash in the pan. I immediately went back to my regular scheduled program.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ol' Bob View Post
                  Obviously, that -1 nine days ago was a flash in the pan. I immediately went back to my regular scheduled program.
                  I would think you would have your home course (literally) down by now. Having all the ins and outs.
                  Disc golf ruined my life.

Comment

• My average round here is +5. It's been a struggle lately to get that. I usually get around +15 at your home course.

Comment

• Originally posted by Toby Puttzinski View Post
                      -6 in one lap or two? 6/9 = 6/18 =
                      Nine holes through 1 ace, 5 birdies and a bogey

BA - Thanks for screwing with me. Oh and thanks for giving me a hard time... on the internet. Y-I-K-E-S

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

• Shot a 64 at HH Meadow Ridge today, which I guess is... +5?

At any rate, it was 3 strokes better than my previous best... which is to say, 3 better than the only other time I bothered keeping score!
                        Oregon disc golf map

Comment

• Originally posted by Adam Schneider View Post
                          Shot a 64 at HH Meadow Ridge today, which I guess is... +5?

At any rate, it was 3 strokes better than my previous best... which is to say, 3 better than the only other time I bothered keeping score!
                          64 is a solid round on that course. Congrats.
                          "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

• Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
                            64 is a solid round on that course. Congrats.
                            64 is very solid. Nice job.

Comment

• And here I was thinking it really wasn't very good; counting everything as par threes for simplicity's sake, I had a +10, and I was like, eww.

The 3 on #7 sure felt good though (my only birdie), as did the 5 on #16 (first time I'd managed that).

Afterwards, I totally stunk up the Canyon Course, even though everything was in the short position.
                              Oregon disc golf map

Comment

• +5 is a good score on MR, well done!

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X