X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by General Scales View Post
    Also tied my P.B on Wreckreator with a 1 under. I've shot it twice in four rounds there so I'll take it. Of course, the other two rounds were abominations of what disc golf should be. The video from those two rounds should be entitled; "Disc Golf and You; How Not to Suck Like Me."
    What about the NS? Everybody says that's the easier course, but I finished the Wrek under par 3 times before I threw -3 on the NS.
    Whenever I see a matress on top of a car, I think it's a prostitute making a house call!

Comment

• Nice Shootin Jester

Comment

• Originally posted by DiscnRN View Post
        Beware of that slough. It looks like it is about 6" deep but that is just the silt layer. It is quicksand and you'll sink up to your waist. I found out the hard way.
        I am sorry to hear you had to go wading. I am not sure if it is silt or sediment from the treatment plant! That sh*t smells nasty.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kris C View Post
          What about the NS? Everybody says that's the easier course, but I finished the Wrek under par 3 times before I threw -3 on the NS.
          I have thrown a couple 2 downs on Northstar and I would agree that it is the easier of the two original 18's. It was just last November I believe that I even shot my first par on Wrekcreator. I do know a lot of people that have a lot of issues with all the dog legs on Northstar and that's what keeps them from shooting a hot round.
          "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
          Cleveland Brown

Comment

• SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO tonight in the rain out at steli. i shot my BEST round ever. so while playin Ronnie B for a $2 dollar round on the alt course. i shot a -2 for all 18 holes. i birdied hole 7,9,14,and 16. but i boggied holes 1, and hole 8. but hey thanks for the money ronnie. i alrdy used it to buy a blunt wrap( man the sweet taste of a win ) and kathy and alisa were playin the league round at the same time

Comment

• I shot a 64 at Milo on BSF East with a birdie on hole 12.
              Support Disc Golf Tournament Solutions on Facebook

DG Tournament Solutions Webpage

Comment

• Today my best buddy played his first round of golf.
                I took him to Vance because it was short and only nine holes.
                I didn't even think he'd play the entire thing.
                Well, since this is his first round of golf he did score a personal best.
                Sure, it was an 87, but he's only five and he sure made his dad proud.
                Now we have our sights set on the 2018 WBDS!

Comment

• Originally posted by Wes Hansen View Post
                  Today my best buddy played his first round of golf.
                  that is an awesome PB
                  Throw What You Know.
                  "Gravity, she's a harsh mistress." -The Tick
                  PDGA# 45989

Comment

• Originally posted by Wes Hansen View Post
                    Today my best buddy played his first round of golf.
                    that is a great round and story.
                    The Frisbee is the mirror to the soul.

-M. Burns

Comment

• Shot -14 on the Horning's Hideout Highland Course today, beating the -13 that I got the first day I ever played it. I only missed 4, 5, 6, and 18.
                      Oregon disc golf map

Comment

• Originally posted by Adam Schneider View Post
                        Shot -14 on the Horning's Hideout Highland Course today, beating the -13 that I got the first day I ever played it. I only missed 4, 5, 6, and 18.
                        Nicely done, that's a pretty good score to only miss 4 birdies even on the Highland Course.
                        Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

• I dropped a 9 down on Willamette this morning. I started with a bogey on one and that was the only one.

Comment

• Jesse was in the zone today. I shot a -1 with him and felt like I was playing bogey golf. It was fun watching you play today.

Comment

• Originally posted by scioguy View Post
                              Jesse was in the zone today. I shot a -1 with him and felt like I was playing bogey golf. It was fun watching you play today.
                              Thanks Dan! It was great golfing with you!

Comment