Timber: 47 (-7)
    Dabney: 48 (-6)
    Dexter: 50 (-4)
    Horning's: 48 (-6)
    Adair: 50 (-4)
    Whistler's: 49 (-5)
    Pier: 49 (-5)

yeah yeah... I have a lot of work to do
    "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Schneider
      Maybe this is sacrilege, but McIver just doesn't excite me the way it does most people around here. I feel like it's way too much about making huge drives in relatively open fields; it feels like a ball golf course. (I thought I read somewhere that it actually used to be a golf course, which would make sense.)
      It was never actually used as a ball golf course. It was started, but the developer pulled out before the course was completed. I'm pretty sure this was in the late 60's. When I heard this the first time, it was like a lightbulb going off in my head. I never considered it, but once I thought about it I could totally envision the golf fairways.

I disagree that Milo is all about hitting wide open shots. I don't throw any farther than 300' and love the course. Milo rewards smart golf and good shot placement. Somebody who bombs one 450' may not be in any better shape than the guy who threw 300, if he's on the wrong spot on the fairway or, even worse, in the rough.

Comment

wow, nate's first post brought tears from my eyes, it made me realize i suck and there is nothing i can do right this minute because it's dark outside.... whyyyyyyyyyyyy did he have to post those numbers while I have to wait 10 hours before I can go out and play some dg and try to break my PB.... WHYYYYYY!

Comment

some of my PB's that I can think of are -11 at Orchard (18 holes) during a tourney, talked $hit had to play pro the next week and only shot -3, remember that Sam???? Hornings -3, Hagg +5, Ewing -2 during the Hillbilly open (Hoover open), Champoeg -2, Adair Even, Willamete -2, Whistlers +18 , Pier +5, MIlo? too many layouts played to remember a PB, Timber -3 i think?, Greenway -5, all other course i cant remember
          All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

needless to say, but I will say it anyways. nothing too impressive, but good for me. thats why I am the 2nd lowest rated PDGA member in Oregon. Thanks Bob for being #1

Comment

Originally posted by snap7times View Post
              wow, nate's first post brought tears from my eyes, it made me realize i suck and there is nothing i can do right this minute because it's dark outside.... whyyyyyyyyyyyy did he have to post those numbers while I have to wait 10 hours before I can go out and play some dg and try to break my PB.... WHYYYYYY!
              Nominated best post of the day!
              ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
              ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

I currently hold the course record at Aant'iyeik in Juneau. -5 on the Black and -11 down on the Red. Can you guys beat that!! Then again, you would have to come to AK to do it

If I can remember...

Adair: -8
                Willamette: -7

And the rest I have forgot by now.
                Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein

Comment

You think it's annoying reading his posts on a board try playing with that kid sometime... he's a machine!

Oh and the next disc golf course we are building in Eugene (Springfield actually) is going in two blocks from his house... any one want to bet who's going to own the course record out there?

Comment

Originally posted by smobro View Post
                    My personal best was in doubles at Orchard with Sam Gibson. We shot -18 and even took a couple of my shots too. I can bet no one expected it. I love surprises.
                    I completely expected it and at no time was I all that surprised at what we were doing. I missed one putt and you missed two so it wasn't like I was some guy carrying you around in my bag. It was even and a hell of a lot of fun, Kent.

ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Champoeg -11
                      Ewing -10 all longs
                      Hoover -9
                      Timber -7
                      Milo 79 (mostly shorts) from pro pads
                      Orchard -8
                      Greenway -7
                      Adair -5
                      Dabney -7
                      Hagg Lake -2
                      Wortman 24 -12
                      Lunchtime -8
                      Hornings -8

Comment

-2 at Hagg ties or comes close to the course record. I have heard unofficial results of -2. -1 or even. -8 at Hornings is damn good shooting, but not a record from what I have heard

Comment

shot an -8 at willamette on friday. that's definitely my personal best there. it felt quite sufficient.
                          May the wind be in your favor...

Comment

PB at Trojan!

Just shot my PB at Trojan with a -4.

Birdies on 1, 5, 8, 13 & 14 and my only bogey on hole 10 when my drive landed in the water just short of the bank.

YAR!

Hey Micah! What's your PB at Trojan?
                            Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
                            Remain ye men of faculty complete,
                            Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
                            Attending to our noble bond and contract?
                            Or does here stand the last remaining man
                            To give a fig for rules and order yet,
                            No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
                            Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
                            Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

Comment

Nothing with the new placements, old placements I have -5 and -7. Discs found is +134 in one trip
                              Last edited by Scott; September 16th, 2008, 06:55 PM.

Comment

Disks? Were they shiny metal disks?
                                ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X