X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DexterHawk View Post
    i shot a -12 at Dexter last night playing Cali... i know it doesn't count, but I really crushed the course. I birdied all of the odd numbered holes including 17 long and 7 short... and had a run of 5 birdies in a row... Disc golf is fun!
    wow. see you on sunday partner!

Comment

• shot a -10 on blue at NAD today. pins were mostely short but the round felt good. Played a buck a stroke shooting one shot from red and one from blue finished -15 through those 36 taking away $3. The two shots per hole was an awesome format. Two and three stroke swings all over the place. I recommend this to anyone near a course that this is possible. I will definately bring this back to whiteriver with me.
      Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

• whew... what a long weekend... 3 days of dela veaga, with 2 being in the long the whole way is a lot to handle. Started out good the first round, died hard at the end, then 2nd day complete opposite, +17 and +15, not what I wanted, but the 3rd day a few baskets got moved in a little closer but definitely not helping the SSA by much.. went out and just shot awesome golf, by far the most brutal for me since I had the fewest birds out of the top 10 guys and still had the best score on the weekend for the MA2 division with +3. Was looking at -1 or -2 but had a few unholy spit outs including one from around 55 feet on hole 15 that had me running to the basket and 10 witnesses cheering just to watch the most sick bounce out from dead center and a double bogey on 25. But I am definitely satisfied with the +3 since there were so many good shots in that round including a parked 2nd shot on the famous I-5 from 175ish out of the trees and a few glorious putts from 25-35 feet with cliff like landscape right behind the baskets like hole 2, 21 and 26 with nate and val watching as they spotted 26a. Jumped from 12th place to 6th place for a trophy, good feeling to have when you looking at a 3 and half hour drive back home with the pregnant wife and 4 year old sunburned and passed out heh... Definitely ready for Beaver State!

Comment

• Shot a personal best today at Adair with a 59, beat my old PB by 3 strokes. I need to play that course more.
          Support Disc Golf Tournament Solutions on Facebook

DG Tournament Solutions Webpage

Comment

• Originally posted by DexterHawk View Post
            i shot a -12 at Dexter last night playing Cali... i know it doesn't count, but I really crushed the course. I birdied all of the odd numbered holes including 17 long and 7 short... and had a run of 5 birdies in a row... Disc golf is fun!
            That is some nice shooting Andy!!!

Comment

• nothing special but i shot a -1 at white river today. and i had to fight back from a +2 at the turn to finish my first round under par at white river

Comment

• After coping with a loss in the family, my loving wife sent me out to get some golf in today before work. Shot a -6 on SE Steilli. My putting is finally coming back after taking the first part of the season off.

I then went to shoot the NW. Needless to say, I got lost. Thanks to Chase, Randy and Matt(?) I played the new holes. Yikes! These holes might end up great, but right now they are just plain mean.

Comment

• I shot a -4 on white tee at Lake Stevens using only an ESP Meteor and a FLX Challenger.
                  Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

• Originally posted by sillybizz View Post
                    I shot a -4 on white tee at Lake Stevens using only an ESP Meteor and a FLX Challenger.
                    WOO HOOO!! LONG LIVE THE METEOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    Team HOSER:dancing:
                    Team OLY:cheerleader:
                    Team Meteor

"Oh man, my burps are giving me whiplash"

Comment

• Originally posted by TYVEK View Post
                      WOO HOOO!! LONG LIVE THE METEOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      The Meteor has slowly but surely become my favorite mid even over the beloved Buzzz. I love the Meteor!
                      Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

• I shot a sloppy +2 at the Grove this afternoon and spaced an extra drive on the second to last hole. At 6:45pm I get a call from a guy saying he found my disc. I rushed to the course to get my disc back. I arrived just as the guy was leaving. I decided to try and get in a quick round and ended up shooting a -6. I birdied 1,2,6,7,9,13,14,15,16 and had bogeys on 5,8, 11. My second shot on 8 was nearly pin deep but rolled down the bank and into slough.
                        Last edited by Jester; May 22nd, 2010, 11:14 PM.

Comment

• Had a great day at Milo yesterday. Shot +3 from the Pro tees, 27 holes. I've never been remotely close to that. 2nd round was pretty decent, but not PB worthy.

Comment

• I shot a 0 yesterday.
                            Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

• Shot my best on the D.B.D. at Faragut. Only threw 6 over. Considering the infancy and difficulty of the course (no cement pads yet, pad area's uneven, tons of brush that's being dealt with, etc) I'll gladly take it.

Also tied my P.B on Wreckreator with a 1 under. I've shot it twice in four rounds there so I'll take it. Of course, the other two rounds were abominations of what disc golf should be. The video from those two rounds should be entitled; "Disc Golf and You; How Not to Suck Like Me."
                              "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
                              Cleveland Brown

Comment

• Originally posted by Jester View Post
                                I shot a sloppy +2 at the Grove this afternoon and spaced an extra drive on the second to last hole. At 6:45pm I get a call from a guy saying he found my disc. I rushed to the course to get my disc back. I arrived just as the guy was leaving. I decided to try and get in a quick round and ended up shooting a -6. I birdied 1,2,6,7,9,13,14,15,16 and had bogeys on 5,8, 11. My second shot on 8 was nearly pin deep but rolled down the bank and into slough.
                                Beware of that slough. It looks like it is about 6" deep but that is just the silt layer. It is quicksand and you'll sink up to your waist. I found out the hard way.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X