Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I shot a -4 (50) at Arlington yesterday!!!
    Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

• You dont got to lie to kick it Tom. Way to go man. Thats an awesome score for Arlington.

Comment

• Thanks Jess!
        Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

• i shot a 52 at whistlers last week. first time ever playing the course.

my 52 was the third round. (56 1st round, 60 2nd) but i was really happy with the neg score on a new course. love that course

Comment

• Originally posted by cefire View Post
            Whole bunch of PB's since I was on a mini roadtrip down to Portland/Hornings and have only played most of these courses once

Hornings Highland: 40 (w/ace)
            Hornings Canyon: 48
            Hornings Meadow: 62
            Timber: 46 (No 4's!)
            Pier: 47

Oh yeah, and a -5 at Leverich
            no 4's on timber? nice! does that include a 3 on hole 18? hehe...

Comment

• tied the course record with a -9 at whistlers bend today birdie 1 thru 6,9,10,15, par on the rest. so stoked!

Comment

• Originally posted by sodrifter View Post
                tied the course record with a -9 at whistlers bend today birdie 1 thru 6,9,10,15, par on the rest. so stoked!

I was there, Brian Wilson was there, and Benny VanKirk was there! Bad Ass round, Ant! It was a pleasure watching you torture Whistlers . . . and I didn't mind throwing further than you the whole time while shooting 12 strokes worse . . . lmao

Way to go, Anthony (number 1 rated Am in Oregon, btw)

-Derek
                Disc Golf Oregon

Comment

• Originally posted by DiscGolfOregon3 View Post
                  (number 1 rated Am in Oregon, btw)
                  #1 rated bagger it looks like from here! That is some precision dg to birdie the first 6 holes...
                  Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
                  Remain ye men of faculty complete,
                  Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
                  Attending to our noble bond and contract?
                  Or does here stand the last remaining man
                  To give a fig for rules and order yet,
                  No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
                  Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
                  Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

Comment

• i will take that as a complement

Comment

• It took me all year, but I finally finished under par at Northstar last month at -3. My PB on the Wreckreator is also -3.
                      Whenever I see a matress on top of a car, I think it's a prostitute making a house call!

Comment

• I have been playing Pier Park since I moved here 3+ years ago and I finally posted a bogey-free round on Sunday. It was also a person best 6 under!

Comment

• Originally posted by JR Stengele View Post
                          Congrats on the ace buddy. Which hole?
                          #2, pretty embarassing actually as it fell in off of the pine right behind the basket. Terrible shot that just happened to be on the right line...
                          'Weekend 4 Women':
                          Saturday, June 30th - Sudoku Showdown II - FREE PDGA XC Tier
                          Sunday, July 1st - Seattle SuperClassic - FREE PDGA XC Tier

Comment

• Originally posted by XandorF View Post
                            no 4's on timber? nice! does that include a 3 on hole 18? hehe...
                            Yup 3 on hole 18. and the record has to be way better than that, there are a TON of birdies out there.

Edit: Now I get it, well add three to that for the 19th hole and you get 49
                            'Weekend 4 Women':
                            Saturday, June 30th - Sudoku Showdown II - FREE PDGA XC Tier
                            Sunday, July 1st - Seattle SuperClassic - FREE PDGA XC Tier

Comment

• The record listed on the site here is 43 for 18 holes at Timber.
                              Oregon disc golf map

Comment

• i shot a -12 at Dexter last night playing Cali... i know it doesn't count, but I really crushed the course. I birdied all of the odd numbered holes including 17 long and 7 short... and had a run of 5 birdies in a row... Disc golf is fun!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X