Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The best ever that I shot at Hornings Canyon was -3 (all par 3's) when I was injured and forced to play left handed. I played the first 3 months that the course was open Left handed. I have not been able to repeat that score with my normal RHFH. My best there is -2 playing par 3's right handed
    All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

• Tied my Pier PB yesterday with a -5. It all started on 9 when my shot hit a tree root and rolled to the basket. The birdie on 14 to go to -5 was a shocker. Feels good to be headed to Whislers after a hit round.
      educate your thinking

Comment

• Originally posted by JMan View Post
        Feels good to be headed to Whislers after a hit round.

...take me with u...

Comment

• You are welcome to join us, sundown round of Friday, a few glow holes, Saturday sun up and sundown rounds, cajun blackened chicken for dinner, sun up round on Sunday, lunch, then home. With plenty of river time, oh and the weather is going to be spot on.
          educate your thinking

Comment

• This sounds WAY more appealing than the RCO does to me right now... Damnit.
            TROJAN NATION: zippyboy, bishop, wiseguy, jasonrocksout, Dan N., Ol' Bob, The Mentor, chris7graham, radsnowsurfer, ChUcK, J-Man, Keys, Over The Hill Bob, Tennesee, Haley, Jeep4x420, Scott Hill, JubJub, Jim Anderson, JLewis, Z-Man, Greg the Clown, Marcus B., Treelove, Trozzle, Brillo, D-Walk, my beloved (Amy), Tim, Leland (my dad), Bro, Peter, Michael, and Rolly. Anybody else?

Comment

• We have room, wink wink
              educate your thinking

Comment

• You could always come up here and make firewood with me. No extra charge.
                The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
                ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

• JMan, you are evil, sir.

I am one to honor my commitments, though, so I will stay and throw. However, next time this little excursion is planned, please (PLEASE) let me know in advance. Have a great time - I'll be busy getting my arse handed to me by your home course...
                  TROJAN NATION: zippyboy, bishop, wiseguy, jasonrocksout, Dan N., Ol' Bob, The Mentor, chris7graham, radsnowsurfer, ChUcK, J-Man, Keys, Over The Hill Bob, Tennesee, Haley, Jeep4x420, Scott Hill, JubJub, Jim Anderson, JLewis, Z-Man, Greg the Clown, Marcus B., Treelove, Trozzle, Brillo, D-Walk, my beloved (Amy), Tim, Leland (my dad), Bro, Peter, Michael, and Rolly. Anybody else?

Comment

• And I spanked it yesterday, I'm still laughing about the park job and bird on 14...
                    educate your thinking

Comment

• Originally posted by JMan View Post
                      You are welcome to join us, sundown round of Friday, a few glow holes, Saturday sun up and sundown rounds, cajun blackened chicken for dinner, sun up round on Sunday, lunch, then home. With plenty of river time, oh and the weather is going to be spot on.
                      Man, I would so rather go down there with you guys than stay up here. However, If I'm not at Pier on Sunday night, there will be a lot of pissed off Pros with no checks in their grimy little hands. I'll take a rain check, however!

Comment

• Got -2 at Timber Park today, which I'm sad to say is my PB. I feel like I should be able to do better...

Birdies on 3, 9, 14, 15; bogey on 7 (hit a tree).
                        Oregon disc golf map

Comment

• Jamie shot her PB at Pier yesterday - in the longs and in tournament. 64. And 873 rated round that is close to her best round ever, I believe.

At what point should I be nervous that my wife is better than me at this game?
                          ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                          ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

• Originally posted by Adam Schneider View Post
                            Got -2 at Timber Park today, which I'm sad to say is my PB. I feel like I should be able to do better...

Birdies on 3, 9, 14, 15; bogey on 7 (hit a tree).
                            Wouldn't that make you -3?
                            Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

• Originally posted by sillybizz View Post
                              Wouldn't that make you -3?
                              Oops. I should have said bogey on 17 too. Of course, I expect a 4 on that one.
                              Oregon disc golf map

Comment

• I was hoping your personal best was better than you thought.
                                Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X