Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My latest PB isnt anything impressive, but it felt good to me. Pier in the shorts. overall I shot +7, but it was the back nine that did it. I think thats the hardest part of the course, even in the shorts, but my only bogie was on hole 10. 11-18 were all 3's.
    All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

• congrats Brody!!!! i wish i was there!!

Comment

• Just got back from shooting what was easily my best round ever. I shot a -7 at Pier, two weeks after shooting a personal best -4. I nabbed 1,3,4,5,6,7,9 and 12. Woohoo
        PDGA: #32726 rating: 930 StumptownDG: #31, Trojan Nation: Tag# 06
        dgcoursereview.com profile: http://www.dgcoursereview.com/profile.php?id=376

Comment

• nice work josh!

Comment

• Way to go!

Originally posted by Joshua Olmsted View Post
            Just got back from shooting what was easily my best round ever. I shot a -7 at Pier, two weeks after shooting a personal best -4. I nabbed 1,3,4,5,6,7,9 and 12. Woohoo
            Sweet string of birds on holes 3-7! VERY NICE!

BAGGER!
            Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
            Remain ye men of faculty complete,
            Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
            Attending to our noble bond and contract?
            Or does here stand the last remaining man
            To give a fig for rules and order yet,
            No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
            Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
            Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

Comment

• Wow

Originally posted by Joshua Olmsted View Post
              Just got back from shooting what was easily my best round ever. I shot a -7 at Pier, two weeks after shooting a personal best -4. I nabbed 1,3,4,5,6,7,9 and 12. Woohoo
              Dang Boy!!! I thought I was going to run away with the Am2 at Greener Horizons but you brought your A++ game. Good job on the win and shooting a P.R. during tourny. I too shot my P.R. of -4 the day before the tourny. (unfortunately I couldn't even get one birdie during the event) Excellent work on the new P.R. of -7. Will be seing you at the R.C. Open. Looks like the competition in Am2 is going to be very tough! Think I'll head out to Pier now.
              Chris

Comment

• OMG still in a daze from this personal best at milo from the pro pads shot 89 which is par wow
                PDGA # 31451
                2 Mini Aces
                74 Aces
                PEOPLE WHO HELP ME LOTS IN DISC GOLF
                DISC GOLF OR DIE
                BOB CABAL
                DISCVANGO
                JEFF ELLIOT
                G-MAN
                JORDAN LEWIS
                JEFF HAGERTY
                JAMES GARCELON
                SAM GIBSON

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

George Carlin

Comment

• Finally got par at Pier. Beat my PB by 2 strokes with a bogey/birdie free round.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott View Post
                    Finally got par at Pier. Beat my PB by 2 strokes with a bogey/birdie free round.
                    Nice shooting Scott. That was a hot round!
                    Training to be a bagger

Comment

• My personal bests have been done this season so far. -3 at Dabney and -1 at Pier .. I could have gotten better but had some unfortunate throws on the last 3 holes both rounds. Problem is my shoulder is so messed up that by the end of the round I am hurting pretty bad.

Comment

• Oh yeah - Also shot a PB +3 at Trojan yesterday. I left a lot of birdies sitting on the course - pretty confident I will be below par soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott View Post
                          Oh yeah - Also shot a PB +3 at Trojan yesterday. I left a lot of birdies sitting on the course - pretty confident I will be below par soon.
                          Sounds like SOMEBODY is ready for the Rose City Open.

Bob

Comment

• Chris (my girlfriend) shot a 60 today at Trojan! Besting her best by two or three strokes.

Comment

• Originally posted by gwillim View Post
                              Chris (my girlfriend) shot a 60 today at Trojan! Besting her best by two or three strokes.
                              That is hot I am glad she is playing FW1 and not FW2

Cindy
                              Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
                              2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                              Stumptown #176
                              PDGA #37716

Comment

• After starting -5 through the first 5 holes I finished at -5 on the Hornings Canyon Course. Also shot -12 on the short course but didn't feel very happy about it considering the dumb mistakes I made that lead to pars and a bogey...

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X