• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ["Discmosis" discussion seemed to deserve its own thread.]
    Oregon disc golf map

Comment

• Originally posted by Adam Schneider View Post
      ["Discmosis" discussion seemed to deserve its own thread.]
      Good work, I was thinking that while you were moving it. I now know, by hanging out with better admins, EXACTLY what to do next time.

Oh Snap!!!
      "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

• Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
        Good work, I was thinking that while you were moving it. I now know, by hanging out with better admins, EXACTLY what to do next time.

Oh Snap!!!
        BOOYAH!

Jeff is on a roll today! Great work Adam!
        Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
        Remain ye men of faculty complete,
        Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
        Attending to our noble bond and contract?
        Or does here stand the last remaining man
        To give a fig for rules and order yet,
        No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
        Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
        Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

Comment

• shot -1 at Rocklin in the long placements yesterday. I've shot better but with the baskets in the shorter pin placements. Missed my putt on 15 in the super long, which was a first time I've even been in the circle for the par putt.

Comment

• Originally posted by snap7times View Post
            shot -1 at Rocklin in the long placements yesterday. I've shot better but with the baskets in the shorter pin placements. Missed my putt on 15 in the super long, which was a first time I've even been in the circle for the par putt.
            Likewise for me at Pier yesterday on hole 18. I had never driven the green on hole 18, but yesterday I stepped up with my r-pro destroyer. Threw it just to the right of the left tree screen it flexed out towards the container and came back to skip across the road/path to land just inside the base of the left tree pin high. Now if I only could've made the putt for birdie...

Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
            Remain ye men of faculty complete,
            Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
            Attending to our noble bond and contract?
            Or does here stand the last remaining man
            To give a fig for rules and order yet,
            No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
            Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
            Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

Comment

• FINALLY shot -9 at Greenway!
              On the last hole I threw my drive right and had to nail a 30 ft putt. I threw it low.. but it stuck in the basket! I quickly ran up and pulled it out (before it fell) to complete my perfect round! After shooting -8 countless times it feels SO good to get a perfect round!

Comment

• I shot a PB of -1 at Dabney today... but I can't really enjoy it, because on the second (forgettable) round, I left my beloved 164g FLX Surge SS somewhere!
                Oregon disc golf map

Comment

• Originally posted by snap7times View Post
                  shot -1 at Rocklin in the long placements yesterday. I've shot better but with the baskets in the shorter pin placements. Missed my putt on 15 in the super long, which was a first time I've even been in the circle for the par putt.
                  Nice work Nathan, I rather enjoyed Rocklin more than Orangevale. I also played it in the longs with Cris B. about two years ago but I can't remember what I shot but I had fun!
                  PDGA #25296
                  Stumptown #34

Comment

• Yeah I love Rocklin way better than Orangevale. It is more open but can kick you hard if you make a mistake and the baskets get moved around often making it more fun. Orangevale is a headache to drive to, find parking, compete with the back to back traffic on the course. Rocklin just feels smooth and funn

Comment

• Woohoo! Just got back from the Greener Horizons disc golf tournament, and the fundraiser good karma must have been behind me because in my second round I finally beat my personal best at pier after 2 years of waiting, I nabbed birdies on 2, 5, 8, 12 and 13 and my only bogey on 14 I broke my -3 record with -4. If only I had made a few of the 4-5 <25' putts I missed I could have gone even farther down.
                      PDGA: #32726 rating: 930 StumptownDG: #31, Trojan Nation: Tag# 06
                      dgcoursereview.com profile: http://www.dgcoursereview.com/profile.php?id=376

Comment

• Yesterday was a day of PB's for me. My first round at Pier had me at +10 with a birdie on 7. Doesn't sound too hot except that I was +8 after 9. Best back nine ever for me. Next round I walked away with a +6 to beat my PB by 2. No birdies but considering my bogey train at 6 and 9-13 I could have had a much better round. All done with nothing but Teebirds, Buzzz's, and a Warlock. Not to mention I was on less than 6 hours sleep and still not quite sober from the night before...

The streak continued on at home where I finished pulling carpet out of the kitchen, leveled the floor and put down vinyl, hooked up the icemaker, cleaned and refilled the hot tub, pumped out and cleaned the pond then refilled and installed a new pump. Phew! I thought my wife was gonna pass out in amazement with all the work I got done. In the words of Ice Cube, today was a good day.

Comment

• Nice, Jevon! And I'll bet you didn't even have to use your AK!

Comment

• While his total score wasn't a PB, Hagerty did park a hole that he's never parked yesterday during a tag match at Milo. Hole 22 (hole right before the 1000 footer) is 472' from tee to pin. Jeff threw a low gut shot straight at the basket, the disc never reaching more than 15' of elevation. His drive landed about 20' directly BEHIND the pin! Yes boy's and girls, that would have made his drive around 490' worth of golf shot. And he was able to convert for the two.

P.S. I still licked him!

P.P.S Other round notables were:
                            -Chris' putting, making about 90% from 25' and in.
                            -My drive on hole 27. I hit the tree that is 20' in front of the pad so hard and so directly that the disc bounced all the way back and came to rest in the middle of the teepad. I took a 5
                            Last edited by gwillim; June 16th, 2009, 07:57 AM.

Comment

• Played Leverich for the first time yesterday. For my 3rd round I strung together a -7 even though I missed 2 or 3 easy putts.

Comment

• Just got home from shooting -10 for 9 holes at Greenway! Aced hole 2. The whole round was filmed on video too! First time I've brought my video camera out in a long time and it paid off!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X