Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not a personal best for me, by any means, but I've gotta post this one for my daughter, Sky. She beat me for the first time on Monday. Using only one disc (my Champ Starfire), she beat me by two strokes at Vance and immediately turned to me and said "You have to post this on those message boards". I told her to suck it and to post it on her stupid Club Penguin website that she hangs out at. Haha! (Kidding, I didn't really say the suck it part) But really, at just 11 years old, I'm quite proud of her. I just thought I had a ways to go before she'd actually be able to beat me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Susie Sunshine View Post
      Not a personal best for me, by any means, but I've gotta post this one for my daughter, Sky. She beat me for the first time on Monday. Using only one disc (my Champ Starfire), she beat me by two strokes at Vance and immediately turned to me and said "You have to post this on those message boards". I told her to suck it and to post it on her stupid Club Penguin website that she hangs out at. Haha! (Kidding, I didn't really say the suck it part) But really, at just 11 years old, I'm quite proud of her. I just thought I had a ways to go before she'd actually be able to beat me.
      oooh, that sucks. Matthew has gotten within a couple of strokes of me at smaller courses, and I know it's just a matter of time (he's 10). I figure as soon as he starts developing muscles on those little arms I'm toast.

Comment

• PB at Orchard! Kim Smothers helped (made some decent putts) on our way to a perfect -9 on the second round! Almost a -10 since I hit basket on hole 6 with my Buzzz.

Also, PB at Milo! Shot a 53 on BSF East layout on monday! That includes a 22 on the front 9!! Is that a front nine record??

Comment

• Yep, if the kid plays with ya enough, it's bound to happen eventually. I just didn't expect it so soon. And it's a weird feeling - I wanna be proud of her and push her down all at the same time. It's not like when my friends beat me and I can just talk smack about their mamas. Haha!!

Comment

• Nice shootin', Brody!

(Damn, these kids are scary gooood!)

Comment

• I shot a personal best on Milo East... 52... best rated round for me ever... man that was fun... until I shot a 64 on my next round...

Comment

• I shot a personal best a Trojan today, a 53 -1 which won the bagtag match and moved me from #23 to #15!!!
                A very solid round for me with no lost discs, 4 birdies, and 3 bogies!
                I birdied #'s 9,11,17,18 and bogied #'s 5,8, and 16. 16 was a penalty for landing on the island in the STRONG headwind
                Proud member #20 of STUMPTOWN Disc Golf and the PDGA #30488
                Damn The Weak Side!!!!!!

Comment

• Bryant Park PB

I shot my personal best at Bryant Park today at 55. The two new woods holes are brutal and rough but have great potential.

Went to Waterloo after Bryant, no personal best there, and the stinging nettles were strictly enforcing the fairways.

Comment

• Pulled out a 31 (-5) at Lunchtime League today. Best round of the evening!

Comment

• Not a 1000 rated round or anything but I shot a 49 at Pier this afternoon. I believe that is my personal best, though the pins are all so nice and close right now.
                      ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                      ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam View Post
                        Not a 1000 rated round or anything but I shot a 49 at Pier this afternoon. I believe that is my personal best, though the pins are all so nice and close right now.

Ok if i gotta be the first one here, that is a frickin' sick score Sam! You must have manhandled the front. Way to go brotha'

IT's TIME TO MOVE UP!
                        Training to be a bagger

Comment

• Actually, I think he was -2 for the front and -3 for the back.

If I remember things correctly, he birdied 13, 15, and 18 on the back. And 5 and 7 on the front. All the rest were pars.

Comment

• I got 5, 7, 9, 15 and 18. I don't think any of us got 13. It was a fun round.
                            ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                            ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

• Nice shootin'!

Comment

• I shot -2 at Rooster Rock East today, a PB by two strokes. My scores were 4-2-5-2-2-2-2-4-2 -- I birdied every birdieable hole.

(If I'd made my off-balance putt on #1 and hadn't smacked a tree right in front of the tee pad on #3, I'd have been at -4!)
                                Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X