Personal Best! Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Par 2 doesn't make any sense; that means you need aces to have an under-par round. If there were a way to call Horning's #2 a "par 2.5" course, that would probably work.

    Why does it bother people so much to see scores of -13? That just tells you it's an easy course.
    Oregon disc golf map

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Trozzle!!! View Post
      as far as ease of record keeping, I say lets keep it as a par 3 for scoring. But in reality, from the course designer, it is a Par 2 course.

      My bad. I was not aware that it was a par 2. I don't have a problem with that since I used my putter on most of the holes. So, in that case, I shot a +5. Nothing to write home about I guess.

      Oh, by the way, what is a good score on that par 2?
      Training to be a bagger

      Comment


      • If you gonna look at it that way, +5 is freaking awesome...

        Comment


        • Originally posted by smobro View Post
          My bad. I was not aware that it was a par 2. I don't have a problem with that since I used my putter on most of the holes. So, in that case, I shot a +5. Nothing to write home about I guess.

          Oh, by the way, what is a good score on that par 2?
          Don't let them bring you down, SMO! Par 2? What the hell is that? Minimum par is 3. Nice job on the -13!

          Except that it beats my PB on that course by 1. You can bet your ass that I'll be there this weekend.

          Comment


          • Nice Job, Kent! Thirteen under par is a rad score!

            Comment


            • Anthony Kim was well on his way to proving Augusta National is an easy course last Friday.
              The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
              ...but it plays one on TV.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Scott View Post
                Don't let them bring you down, SMO! Par 2? What the hell is that? Minimum par is 3. Nice job on the -13!

                Except that it beats my PB on that course by 1. You can bet your ass that I'll be there this weekend.
                When? Are you going to the Leverich bag tag on Saturday?
                Training to be a bagger

                Comment


                • Originally posted by smobro View Post
                  When? Are you going to the Leverich bag tag on Saturday?
                  No. It looks like we'll be out there for Matthew's birthday party on Sunday afternoon.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Scott View Post
                    No. It looks like we'll be out there for Matthew's birthday party on Sunday afternoon.
                    Keep me in the loop on that one.
                    Training to be a bagger

                    Comment


                    • I am going to be out there all afternoon on Saturday. I have to beat Kent's score (and break my PB tie with Scott). Bear in mind, I have only played that course like three times and once was in the dark and once was only a half round or so.
                      ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                      ~Annika SŲrenstam

                      Comment


                      • Ahhh, so plans are to beat yourself on saturday afternoon... thanks for the warning, i'll be playing anywhere else...

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Adam Schneider View Post
                          Par 2 doesn't make any sense; that means you need aces to have an under-par round. <snip>
                          Why does it bother people so much to see scores of -13? That just tells you it's an easy course.
                          Well said!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Sam View Post
                            (and break my PB tie with Scott)
                            Oh, that's just killing you, isn't it.

                            Comment


                            • Anytime I see a course with a -15 for a score... I wonder which hole has the Styrofoam castle and which one has the Clown's Mouth.
                              "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

                              Comment


                              • Have you played it, Jeff? It's actually a lot of fun.

                                Yes, Scott. A little bit.
                                ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                                ~Annika SŲrenstam

                                Comment

                                Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X