Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Caveman View Post
    Hi Jevon,
    After I saw you today at Pier, I also shot a -3 at Leverich.
    Bogeyed hole 3. Birdies on 2, 6, 11, and 12.
    Claude
    Nice shootin' Claude. So not only are you stalking me, but now you are stalking my score too? Why you little...

My first round today I walked away with a +11. My second best round at Pier and pretty good considering the weather. Second round wasn't quite so hot, but I won in match play the third round.

p.s. Good to see you coming out of the cave and actually posting!!!

Comment

• Birdeee or NOT birdeee.... that is the ?

Originally posted by Adam Schneider View Post
      Here's a different kind of PB: my best shot from Whistler's Bend's "Top of the World" hole:

(164g FLX Surge SS)
      nice drive.....
      Did you hit your putt Adam?
      He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
      - Anonymous

Comment

• Originally posted by Flatroc View Post
        nice drive.....
        Did you hit your putt Adam?
        God no, that's a 1% shot for me. Besides, that was my third attempt off the top o' the world.

My first drive (the one I counted) fell off hard left and just barely made it past the road. Fortunately I parked the approach shot across the gully with my Buzzz and had an easy putt for 3.
        Oregon disc golf map

Comment

• not that any of you know this course -
          but I got a +1 at our tone pole course at the Green Hills Golf Course in Worland.
          a +4 was my best before-
          that's a hell of a score too- just in time for my Ice Bowl-
          yeah Baby I got a 1st place "OPEN" trophy to boot- ha!
          we had 34 golfers, raised $300, 170 cans of food, and I was in the paper
          jabber
          the only good salad bar is a drive through-

Comment

• Originally posted by jabberjawsteve View Post
            not that any of you know this course -
            but I got a +1 at our tone pole course at the Green Hills Golf Course in Worland.
            a +4 was my best before-
            that's a hell of a score too- just in time for my Ice Bowl-
            yeah Baby I got a 1st place "OPEN" trophy to boot- ha!
            we had 34 golfers, raised $300, 170 cans of food, and I was in the paper
            jabber

WTG

Multiple awards/rewards for you Jab.

C ya in May

"In Discatarianism We Trust"

:cheers:

:cool:sigpic

Comment

• tied my pr at dexter yesterday at the OLE with a -7 and also got my first win as a pro!
              May the wind be in your favor...

Comment

• Wilbur is a stud

Comment

• Just finished third round of 27 in tournament layout for St. Patricks. Got a -1. Its birdieville but tee shots are intimidating.. Still happy with it nevertheless. video of Orangevale coming soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Adam Schneider View Post
                    Yeah, that's what I meant when I said "Redding."

Yeah, it's a lot like Hyzer Pines... but is there ever a time when the OB isn't set up?
                    Stopped by there in october, no water or anything on those back holes to make it intersting for OB. Nothing was marked so didn't count those OB's, but can imagine a good tournament there in June or September with OB's everywhere.. That would be a good tournament... I liked their pyramid hole, don't see that everyday.

Comment

• Originally posted by snap7times View Post
                      Stopped by there in october, no water or anything on those back holes to make it intersting for OB. Nothing was marked so didn't count those OB's, but can imagine a good tournament there in June or September with OB's everywhere.. That would be a good tournament... I liked their pyramid hole, don't see that everyday.
                      Wait, you do realize there's NEVER water there, right? The yellow ropes are all that's ever there, and they're always OB.
                      Oregon disc golf map

Comment

• HAGG!!

Beat my PB at Hagg twice today. The first round I shot a +8 (my previous PB was +9)
                        and also happened to beat the kid by one stroke and take his #4 tag
                        On the second round (I know we're hardcore) I shot a new PB +6
                        which didn't happen to beat the Freak +4, but man I am stoked to play so well at the Crazy Eighteen.
                        Those might not sound like good scores unless you've played Hagg, ask Grahamer.
                        Proud member #20 of STUMPTOWN Disc Golf and the PDGA #30488
                        Damn The Weak Side!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Darr View Post
                          Those might not sound like good scores unless you've played Hagg...
                          I hear you. My PB out there is +7, and that's with the new easier layout.
                          Oregon disc golf map

Comment

• Ah, so I guess my +2 for the full 18+ field 9 isn't to shabby then :P I felt somewhat bad about that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bruce View Post
                              Ah, so I guess my +2 for the full 18+ field 9 isn't to shabby then :P I felt somewhat bad about that.

How wet was it when you played?
                              Proud member #20 of STUMPTOWN Disc Golf and the PDGA #30488
                              Damn The Weak Side!!!!!!

Comment

• Night of firsts @ Hornings #2 - 3/27/09
                                -First Round of Night Golf
                                -First Round played with J-Man
                                -Best personal for any 18 hole round - 7 down (previous best was 1 down)
                                -Witnessed my first (and unbelieveably 2nd) throw to basket aces. WTG Gibsons! Previously I had seen the throw but not the splash of a Crider ace on #7 at Orchard during 2s.

It was probably the most memorable round of golf I have played in the short time I have been hucking plastic.
                                Huh...I didn't even see that tree.
                                PDGA #37890
                                Stumptown #157
                                ODW TDG 10-11
                                3C&D TDG 09-10

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X