Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice, Ryan. I was happy with the 96 I shot with Bruce and happier with the 94 I shot with Jordan, Gawain and Chris Graham afterwards.
    ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

• PB at Hyzer Pines

Shot a 47 at Hyzer Pines today on a beautiful sunny afternoon. Nice to find a use for the flippy Destroyers. The course is set to a lot of short positions so it was playing a bit easier than my other rounds there.

Comment

• What's the course record in Sisters? My best is 52 or 53.
        Oregon disc golf map

Comment

• Shot even at Dabney today, which is a PB. If I could just learn how to putt, I think -3 or -4 is within reach.
          Oregon disc golf map

Comment

• Originally posted by Adam Schneider View Post
            Shot even at Dabney today, which is a PB. If I could just learn how to putt, I think -3 or -4 is within reach.
            Well done. I'm always happy to shoot even at Dabney!

Comment

• Then go now; a lot of the holes are in the short positions, including #4, #8, #13, and #16.

It's a great time to play Rooster East, too. Yes, the downed fir tree is still blocking #5, but the autumn stinging nettles are gone and the spring ones haven't popped up yet, and the blackberries in the ravine below #8 and #9 are at a minimum.
              Oregon disc golf map

Comment

• Dexter

Dexter is mostly in the short positions right now so it is playing easier than usual but I have been playing better there than ever before in the last few weeks. For my last 4 singles rounds I am -34 with 35 birdies and 1 bogey. I shot a -10 and a -8 in the last couple weeks and then a -7 and a -9 this afternoon. I had a nice drive hit basket on #1 in the long but roll out to 30 feet (and then I missed), but it was cool to hit metal on that shot.

It has been fun getting a few good punches in on Dexter while it is set up easy since it beats me up so badly in the longs.
                Innova Champion Discs
                Discmania
                huk lab
                Keen Footwear
                Grip EQ Disc Golf Bags
                Stimpi Ridge Disc Golf in Spokane, WA
                Play it Again Sports Corvallis and Eugene

Comment

• Nate:

Yeah, Dexter's being generous.

Tied your Squander record of 31 last Saturday.

<What's Squander?>

Comment

• Originally posted by Jim J View Post
                    Nate:

Yeah, Dexter's being generous.

Tied your Squander record of 31 last Saturday.

<What's Squander?>
                    Nate's record is better than that now (I think 38?) I shot a 30 my first time in this layout. Fun Game!
                    Team DISCRAFT
                    NW Sign Up
                    Gorilla Boy
                    Paragon Disc Golf
                    Odwalla

Comment

• Originally posted by RonTheWhip View Post
                      Nate's record is better than that now (I think 38?)
                      38? Wow.

But no problem, I can still tie him.

I'll just change the record from "all-time high score" to "all-time high score set during Squander League."* I figure my claim to a piece of this record is good at least until next Saturday.

*Squander League: Saturdays at 10 am at Dexter, but not 3/14 because that's an OLE.

Comment

• pier

I shot a amazing 49 at pier yesterday friday it was so cool 6 birdies 1 bogey I was 6 under going into hole 10 then got a bogey there but I pared out from there soooooo happy
                        PDGA # 31451
                        2 Mini Aces
                        74 Aces
                        PEOPLE WHO HELP ME LOTS IN DISC GOLF
                        DISC GOLF OR DIE
                        BOB CABAL
                        DISCVANGO
                        JEFF ELLIOT
                        G-MAN
                        JORDAN LEWIS
                        JEFF HAGERTY
                        JAMES GARCELON
                        SAM GIBSON

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

George Carlin

Comment

• Originally posted by chris7graham View Post
                          I shot a amazing 49 at pier yesterday friday it was so cool 6 birdies 1 bogey I was 6 under going into hole 10 then got a bogey there but I pared out from there soooooo happy
                          Nice job partner

Cindy
                          Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
                          2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                          Stumptown #176
                          PDGA #37716

Comment

• I shot +1 (55) at Whistler's Bend today. (It's only the second time I've played the course and the first time I've kept score.) I birdied #2, #3, and #4, then bogeyed #7, double-bogeyed #9, and bogeyed #18. It was fun to get a solid three on #14.

Then I shot +1 at Tom Pearce, from the long tees.

Tomorrow I'll play in Redding and maybe Vacaville.
                            Oregon disc golf map

Comment

• the course in weed is good. at maybe college of the siskyous?

Comment

• Yeah, University of OB (in Weed) isn't bad, but I played it on my last trip down and I was thinking I might want to try something new. Also, that area might still be covered in snow...
                                Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X