Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shot a -10 at Dexter today, awesome start to the round -7 after 8, missing only hole #5. It was my first deuce on #6 in the right position. Then I got 11, 12 and 14. Couldn't get a bird on the last 4 though so I stayed at -10. I feel like I should have broken the record but I am trying to be happy with a personal best.
    Nate
    Innova Champion Discs
    Discmania
    huk lab
    Keen Footwear
    Grip EQ Disc Golf Bags
    Stimpi Ridge Disc Golf in Spokane, WA
    Play it Again Sports Corvallis and Eugene

Comment

• My PB is ..

Pier +2
      Vance -7 (gotten this multiple times)
      Rockwood -6
      Dabney is +1

not too impressive but it is my PB

Comment

• Originally posted by Nate Sexton View Post
        Shot a -10 at Dexter today, awesome start to the round -7 after 8, missing only hole #5. It was my first deuce on #6 in the right position. Then I got 11, 12 and 14. Couldn't get a bird on the last 4 though so I stayed at -10. I feel like I should have broken the record but I am trying to be happy with a personal best.
        Nate
        Way to go Nate Hopefully some of that skill will rub off on us this Sunday

Cindy
        Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
        2013 Chick Flick co-TD
        Stumptown #176
        PDGA #37716

Comment

• Personal Best

I have never even broke even before and the best I shot was +3. Last Sunday at Hornings upper course I shot a -6. I did not want to look at my score til I was done so I would not choke.
          PDGA 38153
          STUMPTOWN 158

Comment

• nice... is the upper course the short one or the long one at HH? I think my PB is like -3 at HH long course, was -5 until hit hole 18...

Comment

• Originally posted by snap7times View Post
              nice... is the upper course the short one or the long one at HH? I think my PB is like -3 at HH long course, was -5 until hit hole 18...
              Upper = Short course (Hillside)

Comment

• Had a great afternoon out at Hirnings roday. Finally made it out there to play the short course. I ended the round at -1 which was my first ever sub par round. I then started the larger course with 8 straight pars, and then with an overall bad score.

So to combine threads for a second and answer Bob's other thread, I started playing around June, and this was my first below par round. And most definitely not the last!!!
                Huh...I didn't even see that tree.
                PDGA #37890
                Stumptown #157
                ODW TDG 10-11
                3C&D TDG 09-10

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Walk View Post
                  my first ever sub par round.
                  Awesome! Keep it up, before you know it you'll be shooting under par all over the place!

Comment

• shot my pb at dabney at -6. funny thing is i felt like i was playing horrible which i was. didnt even know i shot down till a guy in my group told me.

Comment

• pr

shot a -1 at mciver today. somewhat windy.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Walk View Post
                        Had a great afternoon out at Hirnings roday. Finally made it out there to play the short course. I ended the round at -1 which was my first ever sub par round.
                        Nice, D-Walk! Way to rip it up!
                        Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
                        Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
                        Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
                        Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
                        Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

• Was fun to watch!
                          ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                          ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

• Just shot an 81 at Milo today for my new personal best. My goal is to get in the seventies before the end of summer.

Comment

• Damnit Ryan! I wish I had known you were out there, I was out there and would have given you that 15 dollars! :P Nice shooting though!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bruce View Post
                                Damnit Ryan! I wish I had known you were out there, I was out there and would have given you that 15 dollars! :P Nice shooting though!
                                I'll give you a head's up the next time I'm headed out there and you can join me for the round.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X