Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speaking of Tee pads; another group of yahoos drove around Pier sometime between Wednesday and this morning. The damage this time installed another set of tracks around Tee pad nine, and included the shattering of the concrete pad itself. I am a pacifist by nature, however in this instance I would endorse actions by a non-pacifist in the event you come across these mouth breathers.
    educate your thinking

Comment

• I hate it when yahoos make me rethink my pacifism.
      The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
      ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

• I played ewing only forehand for drives and upshots the other day and bagged a -7. That is my pb forehand.

Comment

• Originally posted by JMan View Post
          Speaking of Tee pads; another group of yahoos drove around Pier sometime between Wednesday and this morning. The damage this time installed another set of tracks around Tee pad nine, and included the shattering of the concrete pad itself. I am a pacifist by nature, however in this instance I would endorse actions by a non-pacifist in the event you come across these mouth breathers.
          That's really frustrating. This is the first I've heard of it, since I have not been to Pier as much since it lost a third of the baskets.

I propose that never would have happened if all the baskets remained in the ground, since there are always golfers around to play the 18 and keep an eye on the park.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eric Olson View Post
            I propose that never would have happened if all the baskets remained in the ground, since there are always golfers around to play the 18 and keep an eye on the park.
            I doubt it would've made any difference. Yahoos who do doughnuts in city parks usually do so after dark.
            Oregon disc golf map

Comment

• I shot a -6 at dexter... bogeying the last hole to tie my best score there... then went up to P-town and shot a -6 at Timber, my best there, but I haven't played it in two years... what is a competitive score out there?

Comment

• 6 down or better for PRO would probably get you in the cash.

Comment

• Shot a 51 at dexter the other day to tie my best round there. Good news was I birdied 11-16... Also shot back to back 56's @ adair today and a 52 @ Willamette to get PB's there as well. Yay!
                  Boys! Boys! Nobody owns Cory and Trevor. -Bubbles

Comment

• Tied my personal best at Dexter today at 49. Dexter is currently set in mostly short settings so it's a great time to get out there and grab some birds.

Comment

• Anyone know what is a very good score at Camp Tadmor is? Since got a Deaf tournament there in a few weeks...

Comment

• Originally posted by snap7times View Post
                        Anyone know what is a very good score at Camp Tadmor is? Since got a Deaf tournament there in a few weeks...
                        I used to live a couple miles from there. The course wasn't really maintained at that time 2-3 years ago. I shot a few casual rounds 5 down with everything as a par 3.
                        Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein

Comment

• I think I got a -1 or -2 at Tadmor last year.
                          Oregon disc golf map

Comment

• -7 bogie free round at Dexter yesterday. 6 of em came in a row.
                            May the wind be in your favor...

Comment

• shot my PB at hh short course yesterday -12 down. not to bad and i had a bogey and to missed bird putts. i also would have carded a 4 on the new course hole 16. but there is no basket lol

Comment

• Went to Leverich for the second time today. Shot my personal wordst +2 in the first round , followed by a Personal Best -3 in the second round.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X