Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its still a pretty expensive disc, I remember these and the same stamped CE Gazelles were the first CE discs around. I'd say ~$300 would be a legitimate price.

I've written into this guy as a half-joke saying he could buy a few of my exact same discs at half his prices (e.g., 1st Run CE Roc for ~$750). Needless to say, he was not interested in buying but wanted to add that his discs were still a "great deal"
    'Weekend 4 Women':
    Saturday, June 30th - Sudoku Showdown II - FREE PDGA XC Tier
    Sunday, July 1st - Seattle SuperClassic - FREE PDGA XC Tier

Comment

Originally posted by cefire View Post
      Its still a pretty expensive disc, I remember these and the same stamped CE Gazelles were the first CE discs around. I'd say ~$300 would be a legitimate price.

I've written into this guy as a half-joke saying he could buy a few of my exact same discs at half his prices (e.g., 1st Run CE Roc for ~$750). Needless to say, he was not interested in buying but wanted to add that his discs were still a "great deal"
      His discs are a great deal....of MONEY!
      A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.com/ICE-CLEAR-GUMMY-...d=p3286.c0.m14

I am not an expert but I would probably say that's overpriced.
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9SSP...eature=related

Comment

This guy thinks highly of clear gummy plastic. Much too high if you ask me.

http://sporting-goods.shop.ebay.com/...=p3286.c0.m282
          Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

lol i love the beast guy... he says shipping on the 2nd disc is cheaper if you buy 2 or more discs, lol like a few dollars will matter after spending hundreds... and then he says he will mail it as fast as humanly possible.. well duh, you try to rip someone off, you want to get their money as fast as possible too pflltt... heh...

Comment

Anyone want a $500 magic bean? It's a First Run Garbanzo. C'm on, I'm offering free shipping too!
              The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
              ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

I used to frequent Marymoore seawright park alot when I lived in Austin abd never saw a stand there. Saw one at pease park but I'm thinking this guy isn't the same. Besides. my buddy has a first run CE Valk and it looks nothing like this
                According to Mazza I have a sissy arm

Comment

Originally posted by Ol' Bob View Post
                  Anyone want a $500 magic bean? It's a First Run Garbanzo. C'm on, I'm offering free shipping too!
                  ebay link and picture?

Comment

Too late, I made it into hummus and ate it.
                    The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
                    ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

crapola, i was just ready to click "buy it now"...

Comment

I did that with a first run CE valk once - I'm regretting it for the second time now...

Originally posted by Ol' Bob View Post
                        Too late, I made it into hummus and ate it.

Comment

It is a legit first run proto ce valkyrie and this guy has always asked way too much for any of his premier discs. He is known on ebay for his outrageous prices and is without a doubt just looking for the naive to bite on it..........all it takes is just one.

Nice disc, but i would say it is worth around $300......give or take $50. The average price for a first run proto ce gazelle is $150 and i have seen the valkyrie go for $300 on one auction and then just a bit over $200 on another.
                          WHEN I GROW UP I WANT TO BE A SPIDER BITE.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                          Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X