• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another really overpriced disc on ebay

Got $2000?

Originally posted by Scott View Post
    Got $2000?
    At least if you read his reasoning for being able establish such a high price, he has never touched Oregon Soil, we don't have room for another entrepenuer trying to profit off of newbies who just don't know any better, not mentioning any names.

The plastic looks very DX, hmm
    Future's so bright, I gotta wear shades.

Comment

Originally posted by CarlitosBonitos View Post
      At least if you read his reasoning for being able establish such a high price, he has never touched Oregon Soil, we don't have room for another entrepenuer trying to profit off of newbies who just don't know any better, not mentioning any names.

The plastic looks very DX, hmm
      But it comes with FREE SHIPPING!

Comment

Plus, it will take centuries to break down. Talk about a lasting value! I'd snap that up if I had the disposable scratch. What with the dollar crashing, a guy would be a fool not to.
        The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
        ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by Ol' Bob View Post
          Plus, it will take centuries to break down. Talk about a lasting value! I'd snap that up if I had the disposable scratch. What with the dollar crashing, a guy would be a fool not to.
          You think we're going to revert to the CE standard?

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
            You think we're going to revert to the CE standard?
            Nope. I think planned obsolescence is here to stay for the foreseeable future.

A weirdness happened just today. I was mowing the course and I hit something that sounded like a tree branch in the edge of the tall grass. Trouble was, there was no reason for any wood to be there, so I went back and looked. I found my DX Destroyer that I had loaned to a beginner with a really good arm. That Destroyer was close to new and still quite stable. I didn't expect a disc with my own email address on it. What's more, after the noise, I expected a thoroughly killed disc. The blade of the mower caught the inside of the rim and tossed the disc out the chute without really hurting it. Crazy!
            Last edited by Ol' Bob; September 28th, 2009, 03:31 PM.

Comment

I'd buy it, but I wanted a backup too and he only has the one, forget it...
              educate your thinking

Comment

Originally posted by JMan View Post
                I'd buy it, but I wanted a backup too and he only has the one, forget it...
                Looking for something to throw at Trojan?

Comment

$2000 discs in the water at Trojan would draw a bad element.

Comment

that looks like one of the first runs. its not of the true first runs. Ive only seen 3 of the protos though. the real first runs had a small innova star and were gazelles and cheetah i think...

Comment

Whats the real value of the disc? Im no CE expert, but Im guessing its not $2k!
                      A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

Comment

Any priced plastic in the Trojan water draws at least one bad element.

Huh...I didn't even see that tree.
                        PDGA #37890
                        Stumptown #157
                        ODW TDG 10-11
                        3C&D TDG 09-10

Comment

And that job is taken...

Comment

i would give it about 2-300... im no expert but with the price of other CEs this is my guess

Comment

I know a guy in Austin that works at a disc shop, and this dude's antics are well known around those parts. I guess all the stuff he sells is legit, but everybody knows just how crazy his asking prices are. I guess it's all just a matter of fishing...there's gotta be a bite sometime, right?
                              Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X