X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Salem Golfers

This was in the Statesman Journal. Good press like this is how courses stay open. Wat to go Salem golfers.

"On a recent evening, our Girl Scout troop held their bridging ceremony at Woodmansee Park.
    As we were about two-thirds of the way through this very special ceremony, a group of disk golfers approached the tee near the bridge we were using. When they saw our group, in full Brownie uniform, they stepped back from the tee and waited quietly and patiently for us to finish. The light was fading fast and I'm sure they wanted to get on with their round, but we hardly knew they were there.

In all the excitement, I didn't have the opportunity to thank those disk golfers in person. So, thank you, gentlemen, whomever you were. Your kindness and consideration was greatly appreciated by our girls, their parents and their leaders. You demonstrated the "considerate and caring" portion of the Girl Scout Law to our troop.

Brenda Kraschel, Salem"

1 up

Comment

Props to you guys
      Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
      2013 Chick Flick co-TD
      Stumptown #176
      PDGA #37716

Comment

Nicely done.

Comment

Originally posted by gwillim View Post
          1 up
          A bogey?!?! That is a birdie, 1 down! *I know the "saying" but changing it to apply to DG*

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X