Well they ruined Vance for me! Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Well they ruined Vance for me!

    They made the first big tree on hole 5 a mando left, which is fine. However they moved the basket way up the hill closer to the pad. I would say is less than 100ft now. What is the point they should have just taken completely out. Used to be one of my favorite forehand holes. What a shame.
    Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
    2013 Chick Flick co-TD
    Stumptown #176
    PDGA #37716

  • #2
    Originally posted by LegoRules View Post
    They made the first big tree on hole 5 a mando left, which is fine. However they moved the basket way up the hill closer to the pad. I would say is less than 100ft now. What is the point they should have just taken completely out. Used to be one of my favorite forehand holes. What a shame.
    I can't imagine why they'd do that. If they were going to move one, I'd think it might be #4, so you wouldn't throw over the cliff, or #7, so you wouldn't throw into the neighbors' yard.
    Oregon disc golf map

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Adam Schneider View Post
      I can't imagine why they'd do that. If they were going to move one, I'd think it might be #4, so you wouldn't throw over the cliff, or #7, so you wouldn't throw into the neighbors' yard.
      I assume it's to take away the hyzer route, so people don't loose any over the fence and then try to retrive them. I am sure it is all because of the drunk non golfer who fell off the cliff.
      Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
      2013 Chick Flick co-TD
      Stumptown #176
      PDGA #37716

      Comment


      • #4
        Okay, but the mando should take care of that without having to make the entire hole into a long putt.
        Oregon disc golf map

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Adam Schneider View Post
          Okay, but the mando should take care of that without having to make the entire hole into a long putt.
          Yes I agree, but maybe they figured people would ignore the sign and bust the big hyzer anyway. The whole thing just sucks (
          Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
          2013 Chick Flick co-TD
          Stumptown #176
          PDGA #37716

          Comment


          • #6
            Who was in charge of this project? Someone had to dig the new hole and pour the cement and all of that for the new pin placement... surely they didn't do it overnight without any disc golfer's insight?

            Comment

            Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X