X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back in the saddle

I'm on a short business trip to Wichita, Kansas. Things are going as planned and will be all done today. Check the PDGA schedule and find the "Mighty Shunga Open" in Topeka, KS. So I'm going to drive up there this evening and play the tournament before flying home.

Doc says the leg is ready.

Wish me luck.

Originally posted by Sean Phillips View Post
    I'm on a short business trip to Wichita, Kansas. Things are going as planned and will be all done today. Check the PDGA schedule and find the "Mighty Shunga Open" in Topeka, KS. So I'm going to drive up there this evening and play the tournament before flying home.

Wish me luck.
    Break a leg.

Comment

Wish me luck.
      Very glad to hear that.

Now go an rip them boys a new.....

"In Discatarianism We Trust"

:cheers:

:cool:sigpic

Comment

Wish me luck.
        Yeah Sean............GO GET UM'

Bob

Comment

F some S up!

Comment

NICE! Welcome back to the game, Sean. Now... no more quading for you!
            ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
            ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Go regain that second place glory!!!

Comment

Go show them how an West Coast person plays Disc Golf!!
                Practice - Practice - Practice -- Doing what I can to keep it on the fairway _ at least I try to!
                DDGA #202; WDDGA #37; ODDGA #47 ; PDGA #38171

Comment

Thanks everyone. We play 4 rounds and 4 different courses. Should be fun. 2nd place, here I come.

Comment

wow so 200 players??
                    "In Discatarianism We Trust"

:cheers:

:cool:sigpic

Comment

Nope, 96 registered. Apparently they don't have the crazy mob of discgolfers signing up for tournaments 3 years in advance.

Originally posted by NWDiscer View Post
                      wow so 200 players??

Comment

WOW that was painful. I didn't play very well. I definitely lost some skizzizles. I've got some work to do before getting back to where I was.

My excuses:
                        -A lot of the holes were 400-450ft so I was 50-100ft short of a lot of, would have been birdie attempts.
                        -The courses sucked. Big open holes that require very little control. We played 72 different holes, 2 of them were tight technical holes.
                        -Oh ya, I broke my leg 4 months ago.
                        -It was windy.
                        -It was hot sometimes.
                        -I played all 72 holes blind.
                        -I didn't like the courses.
                        -It was cold sometimes.

I think that's enough excuses to make me feel better about myself.

However, the tournament was ran very well. Everybody was cool. The TD was super cool. They road around on a golf cart selling food and drinks. They had an awesome players party with a band. Overall, good times despite the less than desirable play and courses.

Comment

Im shocked to see no one responded to the "Break a Leg" comment that Scott Posted. I thought that was funny as hell. Nice too see you back Sean
                          All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                          Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X