• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cheap labor

Um, I mean, sheep labor:

Sheep help clear park to build frisbee golf range

"Range"?
    Oregon disc golf map

Range - that's where disc golfers see if they can hit the dude out there picking up their discs, right?
    Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

they better have a real protective cart

Comment

Originally posted by SMOKIN JOE View Post
        they better have a real protective cart
        a soft one at that, I dont want my plastics getting all dinged up from hitting the cart picking up the discs... I wonder if pro shops will ever have demo discs and a driving range in the future?

Comment

I wonder if pro shops will ever have demo discs and a driving range in the future?
          We've got both at Club Mud already.
          The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
          ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

Sunrise, the proprietor of the Inn at Lucky Mud, has been lobbying for sheep to do this job here for some time. I believe what he really wants is a young, pretty, shepherdess seeing over the flock. I'd be all for it except livestock always seem to be more trouble than they're worth. And I hate mutton and not big on lamb. Luckily, I'm a vegetarian.
            The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
            ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

Nice - Princeton is part of my old stompin' grounds in Minnesota - never lived there, but had friends.

Goats as a combat to invasive species is around in Oregon as well - they were used by the city of Fairview for vegetation clearing this summer and they took care of the job soone than expected despite the fact that a couple local waterhead turds (known by their mothers as precious cherubs, no doubt...) let them out - twice...

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
              Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X