Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well... it's gonna be tough for Chanman cuz Danman is going to USDGC too, he won his invite at the seattle nationals of course... Wonder what Danman's rating is... or maybe we have to wait till the October 20th update... hmm...

Comment

Originally posted by snap7times View Post
      Wonder what Danman's rating is...
      Probably right around 1500.

Comment

Wait, wait... Curling isn't a sport. It's housework done on a hockey rink. Anyone who thinks that this sport is cool, I have a hardwood floor you can come practice on. Please bring your own push broom.
        ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
        ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

I went to the curling championships and cleaned up, sweeping it all. I put the competition completely on ice. But then I had the stones for it.
          The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
          ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
            Probably right around 1500.
            Hmmm, we all know the bestttt rounds in the world are just a tad above 1100... and I'm sure he has messed up on 1 or 2 holes in his life so I suspect 1115ish for average...

If I were Mittl or Flash, I'd mail Danman an invitation to 2010 BSF asap, I want to meet the dude who handed Chanman a "singapore style caning"

Comment

Originally posted by snap7times View Post
              Hmmm, we all know the bestttt rounds in the world are just a tad above 1100... and I'm sure he has messed up on 1 or 2 holes in his life so I suspect 1115ish for average...
              Yeah... after all, he only came in 3rd.
              Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Let's not make fun of people that can't afford zamboni's, eh?

Originally posted by Sam View Post
                Wait, wait... Curling isn't a sport. It's housework done on a hockey rink. Anyone who thinks that this sport is cool, I have a hardwood floor you can come practice on. Please bring your own push broom.

Comment

It's those poor peoples' own fault.
                  Why, I actually saw Red Green build his own Zamboni with a Chrysler K-car and duct tape.
                  The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
                  ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

hey channman do u remeber me beatin u at worlds back in the 1980.....
                    lol

Comment

Even if the Colorado Springs Gazette article disappears from their site some day, this thread ensures that anyone searching for "Dan Carlile" and "disc golf" will always be able to find out what happened.
                      Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Schneider View Post
                        Even if the Colorado Springs Gazette article disappears from their site some day, this thread ensures that anyone searching for "Dan Carlile" and "disc golf" will always be able to find out what happened.
                        Immortality, or infamy, for Dan.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                        Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X