X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are those elderberries that I smell?
    Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
      Ridicule?

Listen up you putt-putt golf loving, gps-mapping supergeek, I have not yet begun to ridicule!!! Now, scurry on back to Orchard before I taunt you a second time!
      You forgot "forum-moderating". Consider yourself about to be shunned.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
        You forgot "forum-moderating". Consider yourself about to be shunned.
        I reported myself before any of you natzees could report on me. Nyah!
        "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Schneider View Post
          Orchard? Pfft. I'll be at Whistler's Bend, Mt. Shasta, and Dexter next... How's that for pitch-'n'-putt?
          A fine batch of courses indeed. Who ya caddying for?
          "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

educate your thinking

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Schneider View Post
              Orchard? Pfft. I'll be at Whistler's Bend, Mt. Shasta, and Dexter next... How's that for pitch-'n'-putt?
              Let us Eugeneans know when you're heading to Dexter Adam! If the final layout for Cottage Grove is set by then you can bring your GPS and get a map going.

Comment

I almost fell out of my chair. Now to wipe the monitor...
                ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Matt B. View Post
                  Let us Eugeneans know when you're heading to Dexter Adam! If the final layout for Cottage Grove is set by then you can bring your GPS and get a map going.
                  I'm heading down to Santa Cruz this Sunday or Monday, but most likely won't hit Dexter until I'm on my way back north: maybe around the weekend of the 10th, give or take a couple days. (I try to plan my itinerary around decent weather.) What's the Cottage Grove timeline?
                  Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Ummm... because the parks people won't let us. They don't want casual golfers throwing over the roads etc...
                    Only 1 hole on east side goes over road, and 2 on west side go over a road. All 3 can have pins/teepads within road without going over. And have temp set up to go over the roads during tournaments? Just an idea but really, that should not be a barrier... a few roads, hogwash!

Comment

Ridicule?

Listen up you putt-putt golf loving, gps-mapping supergeek, I have not yet begun to ridicule!!! Now, scurry on back to Orchard before I taunt you a second time!
                      Hey now, he's got a Revolution golf bag AND Revo pocket protector.

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by snap7times View Post
                        Only 1 hole on east side goes over road, and 2 on west side go over a road. All 3 can have pins/teepads within road without going over. And have temp set up to go over the roads during tournaments? Just an idea but really, that should not be a barrier... a few roads, hogwash!
                        It is also the hundreds if not thousands of people that come out and picnic/play volleyball and reserve the shelters for weddings/bar mitvahs,birthdays,family reunions.

I seriously doubt the Fling/HabRec courses will ever become year around...

but again there is room to move farther to the west someday in the future...
                        "In Discatarianism We Trust"

:cheers:

:cool:sigpic

Comment

Geezo, I think Bullseye's serious!
                          The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
                          ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

Oh Bob, my favorite movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

"I fart in your general direction".....
                              "In Discatarianism We Trust"

:cheers:

:cool:sigpic

Comment

You don't frighten us, English pig dogs. Go and boil your bottoms, you sons of a silly person. I blow my nose at you, so-called Arthur King, you and all your silly English K-nig-hts. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH my FAVORITE MOVIE!!!
                                Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X