X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big day of golf

Every year my buddy and I head out for a complete day of disc golf. We leave early in the morning and only end when we are seriously pushing daylight. Yesterday, we broke our previous record of 108 holes (achieved the previous two years) by playing Cascades Gateway (1 round), Willamette (2 rounds), and Adair (3 rounds, +4 extra holes) for a total of 112 holes.

That's a distance of 37,123 feet from tee to pin, or just over seven miles.

I am seriously rockin' the Advil today.

What an amazing day. Can't wait for next year.

Man, I wish I could remember all the courses Paul Wright told me he played in one day with some of his friends earlier in the year. It was epic...started at Terrace, and worked their way over to Bremerton. I believe the trip went like this: they arrived at Terrace before dawn broke and went Terrace-->North Park-->Lakewood-->SeaTac-->Lake Fenwick-->White River-->Riverside-->Steilly-->Dalaiwood-->NAD (twice--they wanted to do the Fairgrounds course, but were running out of light). Not too shabby for an Adv. Grandmaster, eh? I probably would have been pooped after SeaTac.
    Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

Comment

And I'll wager Paul was under par for the day. I got to play with Paul the second day of the Shushi Classic, awesome guy, terrific player.
      educate your thinking

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
      Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X