Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mace is not the best person to be announcing.

Comment

yes nice 1 TY

to bad i have to leave now.....

i'alll b baaack.....
      "In Discatarianism We Trust"

:cheers:

:cool:sigpic

Comment

holy shit whos watching steves first hole?

and Mace is terrible for this

Comment

yeah, this isn't the greatest broadcast. perhaps it will get better as the week goes on.
          alright, i gotta work too. i'll be back in a bit...
          May the wind be in your favor...

Comment

Mace doesn't realize his audio is on, and he just dropped an "F" bomb! come on ppl.

Comment

"and here we are... cakalacky sun. yeah we've been getting rain. fu*k."

anyone catch that? jeebus.

edit: gwillim did. yeah, way to keep it classy brah.
              May the wind be in your favor...

Comment

If you get an error message saying that you are logged on multiple times....DO NOT click on the OK tab and the stream will continue.
                If you click on the Tab you will get logged out....

THAT was NOT a good start for Stevie...

Comment

Yeah, his announcing skills leave a little lacking.
                  PDGA: #32726 rating: 930 StumptownDG: #31, Trojan Nation: Tag# 06
                  dgcoursereview.com profile: http://www.dgcoursereview.com/profile.php?id=376

Comment

Still getting an error when trying to log in. IE cannot display the web page.

Comment

Originally posted by Joshua Olmsted View Post
                      Yeah, his announcing skills leave a little lacking.
                      He keeps saying that Harold is a "Masochist" but he means "Sadist". I would really like to just have John do the announcing.

Comment

It's sad because half the time John tries to make a comment Mace interrupts him. There's clearly a large gap in professionalism.

Comment

I'm not watching this this, but is the John you're referring to John Duesler? If so, he's not exactly known for speaking well either. I'm kind of surprised they don't have Billy Crump doing the commentary. It took me a little while to adjust to him on other videos, but he actually does a pretty good job of commentating, and has some funny Crumpisms thrown in there too.
                          Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim View Post
                            I'm not watching this this, but is the John you're referring to John Duesler? If so, he's not exactly known for speaking well either. I'm kind of surprised they don't have Billy Crump doing the commentary. It took me a little while to adjust to him on other videos, but he actually does a pretty good job of commentating, and has some funny Crumpisms thrown in there too.
                            Yes Duesler, and I agree, he's not the best public speaker either, but if you could watch/listen Mace right now, you would beg for Duesler. Right now, John is sitting in for a few minutes every once in a while.

Comment

I'm about to turn off the audio. I can't stand hearing this guy talk over everybody and start rambling on.
                              Current World Rank: 2857th
                              Lowest Rated Round: 777
                              Worst Tournament Finish: 2nd From DFL MA2 GNO 2008
                              Worst Drive: 10 Feet behind teepad
                              Shortest Putt Missed During a Tournament: < 1 foot (Not Kidding)
                              Best Fall: Hole 11 Trojan Park, before cement teepads
                              Dirtiest Ace: Hole 12 Horning's Canyon Course through the "V" tree.
                              Pairs of Shoes Ruined: 6

Comment

New announcers, I just had to tune out for 10 minutes and I come back to a large improvement.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X