X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stumptown TD's Wanted

Would YOU like to be a TD? Stumptown is currently looking for TD's for the winter Slosh Series. I am trying to schedule an event per month through the winter. October, November, December, January, February, March, and April. If you have never been a TD that is ok, there is help available to assist you. We now have the largest membership of all time and still growing. Let me know if you are interested or know somebody who is. (not everybody reads the forum) All of the events will be one day and not intended to be major events but rather a fun way to spend the winter months competing.

Contact me here via PM or shoot me an email at bobcabal@hotmail.com

Bob

Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
    Would YOU like to be a TD? Stumptown is currently looking for TD's for the winter Slosh Series. I am trying to schedule an event per month through the winter. October, November, December, January, February, March, and April. If you have never been a TD that is ok, there is help available to assist you. We now have the largest membership of all time and still growing. Let me know if you are interested or know somebody who is. (not everybody reads the forum) All of the events will be one day and not intended to be major events but rather a fun way to spend the winter months competing.

Contact me here via PM or shoot me an email at bobcabal@hotmail.com

Bob
    bump bump

Comment

Well so far the only response I have received is to make an event already planned in McMinnville a part of the Slosh and a possible event at Camp Tadmore. Both probably won't work. Without someone to run the Slosh events they most likely will not be happening.

Bob

Comment

t.d.

Bob I was going to run a tournament at camp tadmore but they wanted $9 per person and werent flexable Ill take on one of those. Carl Thorne

Comment

Originally posted by What Ever View Post
          Bob I was going to run a tournament at camp tadmore but they wanted $9 per person and werent flexable Ill take on one of those. Carl Thorne
          Thanks Carl. I'll be in touch!

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
            Thanks Carl. I'll be in touch!

Bob
            Calling OTH Bob. Check your inbox.
            Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

Camp Taloali will be available for tournament play if you make arrangements ahead of time. Day use fee would be $3 and you get access to some of the buildings and bathroom/showers. Cabins are cheap as well for lodging...

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
              Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X