Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Willamette Open Qualifier: Series Winners!

These players win free entrance into the Willamette Open 2009 due to their committment to the sport and solid play during the Qualifying series at Adair. Congratulations Players! Thanks to the qualifiers, we have raised $830 worth of entry fees and $1000 to donate to the Willamette Open!

MPO Chandler Fry
    MPO Andrew Rich
    MPO Mike Suchoki
    MPO Dion Arlyn

MPM Carl Thorne

MA1 Ben Dowdy
    MA1 Mike Key
    MA1 Jason Hill
    MA1 Nick Marshall

MM1 Rick Reichard

MG1 Mike Richardson

MA2 James Hooper
    MA2 Jay Eberly

FW1 Sarah Johnson
    FW1 Shavonne Schumacher

FM1 Cindy McMahan

Congratulations and Thanks again to all the players that came and helped make this series possible!
    Team DISCRAFT
    NW Sign Up
    Gorilla Boy
    Paragon Disc Golf
    Odwalla

Originally posted by RonTheWhip View Post
    These players win free entrance into the Willamette Open 2009 due to their committment to the sport and solid play during the Qualifying series at Adair. Congratulations Players! Thanks to the qualifiers, we have raised $830 worth of entry fees and $1000 to donate to the Willamette Open!

MPO Chandler Fry
    MPO Andrew Rich
    MPO Mike Suchoki
    MPO Dion Arlyn

MPM Carl Thorne

MA1 Ben Dowdy
    MA1 Mike Key
    MA1 Jason Hill
    MA1 Nick Marshall

MM1 Rick Reichard

MG1 Mike Richardson

MA2 James Hooper
    MA2 Jay Eberly

FW1 Sarah Johnson
    FW1 Shavonne Schumacher

Congratulations and Thanks again to all the players that came and helped make this series possible!

Dion did I not win one of these for FM1?

Cindy
    Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
    2013 Chick Flick co-TD
    Stumptown #176
    PDGA #37716

Comment

Fixed!
      Team DISCRAFT
      NW Sign Up
      Gorilla Boy
      Paragon Disc Golf
      Odwalla

Comment

Originally posted by RonTheWhip View Post
        Fixed!
        You are quick Dion. Nice job running the series BTW.

Cindy
        Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
        2013 Chick Flick co-TD
        Stumptown #176
        PDGA #37716

Comment

So only certain players from the qualifiers actually got a guaranteed spot into the WO? from the beginning it looked like if you just played in any of the qualifiers you were set for the /wo, I guess not
          All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Trozzle!!! View Post
            So only certain players from the qualifiers actually got a guaranteed spot into the WO? from the beginning it looked like if you just played in any of the qualifiers you were set for the /wo, I guess not
            Naw dawg, those are the ones that won a FREE entrance into the tournament for their rad play in the qualifiers. the other people that played in the qualifiers have the chance to sign up before the general sign up on the 7th of September. SO, If you played in a qualifier and you want to play in the event, you must have paid for the event prior to September 7th. if you did not, then you must register with all those who did not play in a qualifier and pay Dion already. Dion, our check was in the mail to you on Friday.

I hope that clears that one up. SO, T to the Rozzle, if you didn't play a qualifier you will get to join the rush of entrants on the 7th of September. Otherwise, you will get to play HAB/REC 2009, I think. Which will also be cool. So, not a booby prize at all. You dig?
            Training to be a bagger

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X