• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Washington's Finest

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOYRMvKTgWo
    Click here

Challenge disc golf

Hmm. Needs to work on his X-step, but I think his follow through is better than mine.

Comment

Originally posted by dan
      Hmm. Needs to work on his X-step, but I think his follow through is better than mine.
      At 2007 Am Worlds Feldberg and Jenkins said the X-step is not the right form to use.. should do more of a scissors step where you do a hop but your feet do not cross. They claim that is a better style/form to use.
      Breeze Huckin Master

Comment

Originally posted by larsonjeff
        At 2007 Am Worlds Feldberg and Jenkins said the X-step is not the right form to use.. should do more of a scissors step where you do a hop but your feet do not cross. They claim that is a better style/form to use.
        Interesting. I thought scissor and x-step were synonymous. My attempts to find a natural throw (in my living room) without crossing my feet were unsuccessful. When it's not so late I'll try to track down a video, unless someone has a link to one.

Comment

Originally posted by dan
          Interesting. I thought scissor and x-step were synonymous. My attempts to find a natural throw (in my living room) without crossing my feet were unsuccessful. When it's not so late I'll try to track down a video, unless someone has a link to one.
          perhaps scissor is the wrong term for the newer style they ere teaching... basically you start like you will do an x step then you don't cross your legs.. instead doing a little hop. Not sure if they are still doing that form, but it was what they though was best at the time.
          Breeze Huckin Master

Comment

The kid has a forehand, too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHF1YGZEw_s&feature=user

Comment

Forward Back Forward Throw.
              (how To Teach A Four Year Old The X-step)
              I Gave Him A Pair Of Scissors And It Didn't Help. What Are Those Guys Thinking?
              Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
              Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X