Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ND State Championships Sept 5/6th Anyone??

Hey Everyone,
    I just wanted to see if anyone out there would like to go to the ND State Championships with me next weekend. (Between Lava Launch and Eugene Celebration). I've been offered a place to stay with Darrell Nodland who is currently rated #2 in the World (above Climo, Jenkins, Doss and Feldberg).

We would be leaving on Tuesday or Wednesday next week at returning by the following Wednesday.

I figure it is a 2 day drive and we would be camping in Montana on the way to and from. If this sounds like something you would be interested in drop me a line. I can fit 2-3 more people in the Outback. The more riders we get the cheaper it will ultimately be.

2 people= $100 each in gas
    3 people= $75 each
    4 people= $5 each
    (roughly)

There is $10,000, YES I SAID TEN THOUSAND DOLLARS!!! Added cash to this event. It is sure to be an awesome payout and a great weekend.

The course is a huge bomber course at more then 7,000ft and is designed by Darrell Nodland himself.

Hit me up and let's talk. I've never played in North Dakota and I think this is a great opportunity to meet Darrell. Peace

Andrew
    Disc Golf Accessories

That sounds like a good trip. If I were all healed up I'd give it some serious thought. That's for offering. Keep posting these opertunities in the future. I'm sure i'll join you one one next year.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
    Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X