X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF?

Anybody else get a go daddy banner when you stopped by early today?
    educate your thinking

Yeah. You can find the thread here.

Comment

Sorry, sorry, sorry...
      ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
      ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

No worries Sam...
        educate your thinking

Comment

Deaf Disc Golf Forum has been hit with these "spammers" as well and it is frustrating.. Just keep on top of things and hopefully we'll all be able to "avoid" them!
          Hang in there!
          Practice - Practice - Practice -- Doing what I can to keep it on the fairway _ at least I try to!
          DDGA #202; WDDGA #37; ODDGA #47 ; PDGA #38171

Comment

Originally posted by Mystjava View Post
            Deaf Disc Golf Forum has been hit with these "spammers" as well and it is frustrating.. Just keep on top of things and hopefully we'll all be able to "avoid" them!
            Hang in there!
            Not spam. The yearly contract with the hosting site had expired.

Comment

This had nothing to do with spammers. My delinquence combined with GoDaddy's weak notification system is what happened. Nothing sinister, just silly.
              ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
              ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
              Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X