X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When losers find discs in ponds....

I was out of cell phone range this weekend. When I got back to town, I had a voice mail message. To the best of my recolection, it went something like this: "Hi. I pulled one of your discs out of the pond at Dabney. I charge $10 to give your disc back since I'm the one that had to go into the pond. It's a pink disc with a star on it. It looks pretty unique so I thought I'd give you a chance to get it back".

No name. No number.

Here is the best part - I have never lost a disc in the Dabney pond.

I lost one in the pond last week... on #1.
    Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Schneider View Post
      I lost one in the pond last week... on #1.
      a pink disc with a star on it:

Comment

Brian?
        ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
        ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
          Brian?
          $10 is above of his lotto ticket return fee.....
          "In Discatarianism We Trust"

:cheers:

:cool:sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SMOKIN JOE View Post
            a pink disc with a star on it:
            Nah, a yellow Z Surge.
            Oregon disc golf map

Comment

but it sure does not surprise me that a disc was found elsewhere from where it was lost.........fvcking punks
              "In Discatarianism We Trust"

:cheers:

:cool:sigpic

Comment

I don't even recall what disc it might be. I can't think of a pink disc with a star, but I've dyed a lot of junk so it's certainly possible.

Comment

Think first-run something. Those have stars...
                  ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                  ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Think first-run something. Those have stars...
                    Funny you should mention that. I had a first run star destroyer that was pink, but I removed the stamp and dyed it after the factory stamp started to wear off. I lost that one at Orchard, I think.

Comment

Hmmm... no ideas, then.

Oh well... if you can't remember it, it is probably not worth the $10 to you. I would advise the guy to cram it up his back-side - face first.
                      ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Hmmm... no ideas, then.

Oh well... if you can't remember it, it is probably not worth the $10 to you. I would advise the guy to cram it up his back-side - face first.
                        It's worth the $10 from the curiosity standpoint alone. But no worries, I would never pay this loser.

By the way, that's the second reference today to cramming something up someone's backside. What's up with that? Rough weekend?

Comment

Whom ever must of wanted that one Adam.
                          If I lost one where I wasn't willing to go after it. Then I've just giving it up.
                          If it's that you just couldn't find it. You should get it back.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
                            By the way, that's the second reference today to cramming something up someone's backside. What's up with that? Rough weekend?
                            I believe I crammed my head up my own backside for that final 9 but other than that I had a good weekend, thanks. Maybe that's where it comes from, though.
                            ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

I believe I crammed my head up my own backside for that final 9 but
                              I hate when that happens. Happend to me a couple of time this weekend too.
                              Throw What You Know.
                              "Gravity, she's a harsh mistress." -The Tick
                              PDGA# 45989

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X