Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lost discs are the best evidence that our game is growing, let's face it, although I put a name and number on all my plastic, I've yet to return any I have lost (few thankfully). Unless a disc is found by someone in our little circle of knowledge, it's gone. Some noob will find it and use it, might turn up lost on another course, etc.
    educate your thinking

Comment

i have only been playing disc golf for a year now, and i always call on all discs i find at least 4-5 times (with messages) before giving up, and advise all my friends to do the same, although i cant force them to call.

lets all have good disc golf karma.

Comment

Not to go off the subject here, but out at Stilly (Steilacoom) now we have to keep a close eye on our drives, there's idiots out there taking discs as they're playing in front of us, its happened twice and others have been complaining about it too! I've been playing long enough to know if they're intentions are good or bad - but how hard is it to get your disc mixed up and the name on the disc? About to sling my paintball marker with my bag and start taggin' those cleptos!
        ccovington4169@aol.com

Comment

Here si a good one

Back in 2000 I played in the greater Sacramento area lost a crappy DX wolf with this big letter on the front saying if you find this disc at least call and thank me. So 6 mths later I get a call from DeLa and someone had found it there. Told them to keep it for their efforts. Then like 4 years later I get a call saying it was now in Ohio. Then in the last 6 weeks I get yet another call saying it's now in Colorado. I guess I shot my wad with this disc cause out of the other 40+ pieces I have lost in 9 years this is the only one I have ever had calls about
          rewindb.com

Comment

When losers find discs in ponds....
            They laugh at the loser who threw it in the pond...

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X