X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craziest putt

Just got back from the Timothy Lake Open, which was basically just me and Kent Smothers getting drunk, going into the woods, and throwing things at trees. Kent set up a SICK 9-hole object course in the woods. We were playing the 700' hole 8. After our fourth shot we could finally see the fairway (something to do with the course designer losing the fairway). I throw a 250' approach that lands just a few feet away from the target tree. Kent's approach cuts left too early and we hear it crash into a huge deadfall of downed trees. At first we think we won't find it, but then I see it balanced near the top of the deadfall - about 10' off the ground and 75' from the target tree which is about 3" diameter. Smo climbs up and without hesitation hits the tree dead center. If there would have been a basket it would have been center chain. It was easily the sickest putt I have ever seen.

Too bad no drinking during actual rounds, Kent could prob make more long putts...

Comment

I won the Timothy Lake Open last year. Check my videos on youtube

Comment

My avatar is a picture of Timothy Lake
        <----

Comment

Nice Putt Kent! Target golf is great like that, I kinda wish there were more of it out there...
          Team DISCRAFT
          NW Sign Up
          Gorilla Boy
          Paragon Disc Golf
          Odwalla

Comment

We camped for a weekend at Trillium lake a few years back. Micheal Raymond, Micah Terrel, Hippy Ryan, myself and a few others. we had 4 portable baskets and set up a pretty sick 10 hole course in the woods behind out campsite. It was pretty short, but lots of fun. It was aced once during the day, and once during glow. Temp courses like that are so much fun to play
            All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X