X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kona disc golf?

so im in Kona, Hawaii right now, and i heard there was a couple courses on this island, but im having trouble finding any courses that i would want to play. anyone know any courses here? i heard there was a course at the kona old airport, but there was nothing there. and mackenzie state park is an object course on the opposite side of the island, so it doesnt seem worth it. any feedback would be appreciated

Originally posted by ryanajanes View Post
    so im in Kona, Hawaii right now, and i heard there was a couple courses on this island, but im having trouble finding any courses that i would want to play. anyone know any courses here? i heard there was a course at the kona old airport, but there was nothing there. and mackenzie state park is an object course on the opposite side of the island, so it doesnt seem worth it. any feedback would be appreciated
    As far as I know there are no official courses. There are "courses" laid out at Mckenzie and in Hilo - no teepads, no targets except trees. If you are on dgrus (that's Discgolfersrus, not drugs), look up castawaydave - great guy who met me at Mckenzie and showed me the course.

Comment

its amazing that there arent any real courses here, so many places here have CRAZY potential. i was ziplining in the rain forest, and all i could think of was "wow this would be a great disc course." i guess that means im hooked on disc golf......

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
      Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X