Comment

That's an excellent article

Comment

Good stuff.
        Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

"surprise, surprise..."

"Throwing a Frisbee may be easy, but throwing a disc down a hill, over a stand of trees and a pond and into position to make a second approach shot at a green box set inside the tree line of a woods is not."

great article.
          May the wind be in your favor...

Comment

this made me laugh...

Nature Boy's [Billy Crump's] story is a familiar one among the disc golf community. Some friends dragged him to a disc golf course several years ago, and he promptly failed miserably and declared the game "the stupidest thing I've seen in my life." Then he went back and played again and, as he put it, "I was like a catfish, dude, swallowed it whole."
            May the wind be in your favor...

Comment

This is the kind of main stream sports coverage that really gets the exposure the sport needs. I got three friends started playing last fall, and several people at work want to learn. I am also teaching my grand children. We have been saying it for years, THERE IS NOWHERE BUT UP.

Comment

Very good read
                "In Discatarianism We Trust"

:cheers:

:cool:sigpic

Comment

I damn near cried seeing that! I think we've waited a long long time for a story like that. My hats off to ESPN!

Bob

Comment

Excellent... Yeah I'm giving a workshop to a bunch of noobs next week, they all are like gosh, why Snap so addicted to dg... They's about to found out *southern accent*

Comment

That is easily the best dg article I have ever read. Loved the sidebars.

The reader comments are worthwhile, too. It even devolves into a buzzz vs. roc discussion. Who does THAT?

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                      Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X