Clear All

• chris7graham
    started a topic ACES

ACES

hit my 28th ace today at rockwood hole 7 with a classic roc
    That is 5 aces in the last 52 days

• chris7graham
    replied
    Well I haven't posted here in forever, cause Sam said I couldn't, but breaking the rules.....I got my 75th ace Sunday at Alton Baker hole 13, what makes it so cool is its my first lefty ace!!!

Leave a comment:

• spectralmonkey
    replied
    hit my 6th ace yesterday
    North Bonneville #7
    with my star archon

how many of us have almost made that ace how many times? finally got it!

Leave a comment:

• chevydad008
    replied
    Just hit #2 at White River from red on Fathers Day playing with one of my sons. Skipped in right through the opening in the log.

Leave a comment:

• Getty
    replied
    Hats off to Nathaniel W for hitting not one but two aces in one round yeterday at Loutsis Park in Carnation, WA! Not only did he hit two aces but they were both on the same target from different tee pads on the 9-holer. Both were RHBH from the 248' 7th tee and the 268' 16th tee.

Leave a comment:

• OlyOlyOly
    replied
    Not sure if you would call it a true ace. But, local tourney (Woodland Creek Classic) had a CTP contest after the tourney. I somehow managed to skip ace a flick in for a nice $160. It wasn't a normal hole on the course. But, still by far my favorite moment ever, while playing disc golf. Nothing like 80+ people watching you hit one! So many high fives!!!

Leave a comment:

• pdxdiscer
    replied
    OK... I aced Sea Tac #1 in the short on Friday, first of the year!
    backhanded a seasoned champy Wraith, the first time I'd ever thrown it
    first throw of the day and 5 minutes after 2 1/2 hours driving up from Portland. Then I played the 27 holes, my first time back at Sea Tac since 2004, it's come a long way...

Leave a comment:

• aaronu
    replied
    NICE!

Leave a comment:

• TreeLove
    replied
    Congratulations!

Leave a comment:

• Joshua Olmsted
    replied
    Wow, looks like the Ace thread sorta died. Welp, it's been a few years since I've been here on the forums, but I figured this was as good a reason as any. After 10 LONG YEARS, I finally got my very first ace! I was out playing Lunchtime today just on a whim after some work in the area, joined up with a few new people and on hole 7 (the island hole in the fairway of old hole 5) I slammed chains with my Soft X Challenger. The last few rounds I had sailed the island with that same putter, so I eased up a bit on my hyzer and it sailed in, didn't even react after it settled.

Leave a comment:

• TreeLove
    replied
    Easy now, this was years ago, back when I could travel, compete, even win once in a great while! Anyway, it paid cash and prizes, including brownies and other yummy edibles.

It was a "California Ace Pot:" After the round, at the next meeting, everyone who hit an ace in the previous round lines up at the front, and everyone else comes by and gives each winner cash or a prize! I could barely hold on to all the goodies as they were handed over, rapid-fire, in a crazy mosh of people.

Leave a comment:

• seanb
    replied
    surprise, surprise.... ace-bagger hits ANOTHER one! (what did it pay?)

Leave a comment:

• TreeLove
    replied
    Nice - I love the Champion Roadrunner - I got an ace with one at Ammon Ranch during the All Hallows Heave, and it paid like you would not believe!

Leave a comment:

• OlyOlyOly
    replied
    Aced Hole #3 at Woodland Creek, with Champion RoadRunner my first ace, and it tasted so good!

Leave a comment:

• Paydirt
    replied
    Aced Hole 6 red at Shelton Springs. 175g Flick, threw a thumber, bounced once and hit chains. My 2nd ace ever and it came 364 days after my first lol

Leave a comment:

Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X